Marry Christmas

Requested by laurenjauregui_0, hope you like it!

♡♡♡

~

~~

"Babe...." Y/n groaned at the voice and tried to ignore the hands that was shaking her shoulders.

"Mi amor..." the voice got a bit louder, prompting Y/n to whine softly and move around, her eye peeking open to see Shay leaning over her with a smile. "Come on sleepy head, you need to wake up!" A whine left Y/n's mouth, as she pulls the blanket over her head. Shay lets out a laugh before pulling the blanket down, then kissing Y/n before she can complain.

The kiss is sweet and soft, and urges Y/n to moan against her lovers mouth. But Shay moves away from Y/n and another whine comes from her mouth. "Mm, I want too, but come on, we have presents to open and I think you might like one of them," she winks at her as she walks away with a sway in her hips.

Y/n lays in bed for a few more seconds, thinking that either she can go back to bed and possibly piss of her girlfriend, or get up to see what kind of present she's talking about.

"My fucken horny ass...." Y/n sighs as she gets up and slides a pair of Shay's shorts on, then walking to the living room. Shay's waiting for her with a cup of coffee in her hands and a smile.

"You're a brat," she mumbles as she sits next to her lover, but Shay smiles and presses her lips to her girlfriend.

"No I'm not, but here," she slides Y/n a medium size box, that's kinda heavy to pick up.

"Shay..." she starts to warn, but her warning gets waved away.

"Just open it." Y/n sighs and tears open the wrapping, before tearing the tape off the box. Opening the box, she gasps at the gift, before picking up the book. She looks inside and her eyes widen when she sees the author wrote her a small note.

"Holy shit, how?"

"Sammi helped a lot and I think I owe her a vacation," Y/n nods and leans over to kiss Shay softly.

"Thank you!"

"Will these last you a while?"

"Well I already read ten of his books, I don't know how many he actually has. But hopefully." Y/n smiles and grabs a small, but long wrapped box.

"Jewelry?" Y/n rolls her eyes and taps Shay's mouth.

"Rid of that smirk and open it." She chuckles as she rips open the paper and opens the box.

She laughs at the watch, causing Y/n to blush and shake her head. "I think it's time I got you a new one after I accidentally destroyed yours with my car all those years ago. Look at the back."

Shay turns it over and smiles at the engraving. "'You are the moon to my stars.' Aww my baby's cheesy, but, I love it, thank you." Shay pecks her cheek before handing Y/n to the watch to help her put it on. Next, she hands her another wrapped gift, that's not too heavy. She eagerly rips it open, and her smile quickly turns into a frown.

"Shay I told you-"

She gets shut up by a kiss, that makes her start to feel tingly, but Shay pulls away and smirks. "Open it and say thank you."

"Thank you," she quickly replies. Shay puts the new laptop on the couch behind them, as Y/n pushes another box over to her, well, two boxes. One on top of the other. Shay opens the first box to find coffee pods in it, causing her to laugh, and eagerly open the next box.

"Hmm, so that's why you wouldn't let me buy a new coffee machine."

"Yes, and I had bought it weeks ago. Now, you can make coffee with the coffee you like." Shay smiles and Y/n leans her head against her lover's shoulder.

"I love you," she whispers to Shay, causing the older woman to kiss her lover's forehead.

"I love you too, forever and always, you're stuck with me so get use to it." Y/n chuckles and quickly straddles her girlfriend.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Y/n whispers as she leans forward and connects their lips. Her arms wrap around Shay's neck, as Shay's hands wrap around Y/n's waist, pulling the girl closer. The kiss is slow and sensual, Y/n's tongue sliding over Shay's bottom lip asking her for access, which Shay opens her mouth for.

A soft moan comes from Shay, which urges Y/n to slowly rock into her. Shay pulls back and takes a deep breath as she runs her hands through her lover's hair. "Marry Me?" Y/n stops and looks at Shay, before slowly nodding and hugging the girl tightly. "I was gonna ask tonight but damn, we are not doing anything but being in that damn bed tonight. Fuck these gifts and come on." Both of the scramble up and rush to the bedroom, making sure that promise was kept.