Begin Again

First, I lied another glee fic. Second, this whole thing is gonna be a trigger warning. It mostly talks about suicide and it's thanks to a book I've just actually read. Please, if you have any of these thoughts, come to me, my dm is always open and sometimes my words don't make sense and I repeat a lot of stuff, but I will always listen and I will try so very hard to help....
I love you my lovely unicorns....

♡♡♡

~~~

Her hand was slightly cold to the touch, but it was in the middle of winter. The beginning of December always sucked in Lima, Ohio. So much snow, and so very cold.

Y/n kissed her girlfriend's hand, and kissed her forehead, before walking out of the quiet hospital room. She passed by the Berry men who were talking to the doctor about her girlfriends condition. The signs were looking good, and she had came out of here coma yesterday.

She still remembered back to the call she got. She had thought it was Rachel calling her, but it was her daddy, Leroy. She was in the middle of the photoshoot, when she broke down crying. No one knew what was going on, and before they could ask, she was changing, and running towards her car.

She knew she broke a few road rules, but she didn't care, she needed to see her girlfriend. Needed to be there to make sure she was okay.

At first, she thought it was her fault. That she should've seen it coming, but she couldn't tell. Hell, when Rachel saw her yesterday, the brunette started to apologize for seeing her that way, it wasn't how they were suppose to meet. But Y/n didn't care, she pressed her lips to Rachel's and that was the first smile Rachel made when her dad's came in. Then and there, they decided they loved Y/n, like a lot.

Y/n got into her car and drove to the school. She wanted to see what was so special about them. Why they picked on her. She also wanted to yell at them, wanted them to see how much pain she was in, to see that they almost cost Rachel her life.

She got to the school half an hour later, and with a pre-made call asking the principal if she could come in, cause she wasn't gonna get arrested for trespassing, to talk to the glee club. Well she wanted to talk to other people as well, but she was gonna settle for the glee club.

Y/n was glad she wore warm clothes today. A simple sweatshirt, jeans and her uggs. She met up with the principal first and she assured him that Rachel was gonna be fine, before she walked, by herself, to the glee club. Knocking on the door before she entered, she watched at Mr. Shue looked at her with wide eyes. They all knew who she was, making it even better.

"Y/n Y/l/n, it's amazing to see you here, but why are you here?" She had to bite her lip hard, to keep from yelling at him right away.

"I'm here to talk mostly. Talk to all of you actually," she walked more into the classroom and sighed, running her hands through her hair. A nervous tick she had since she was little.

"Rachel Berry, who knows her?" One by one they all start talking, and the things they start saying, are getting Y/n mad. She clenches her fist behind her back and takes a deep breath.

"Why do you wanna know about Man-hands?" Y/n looks at Santana and walk closer to the steps.

"How do you know about my Jewbabe?" Puck asks, giving Y/n a smirk. She returns the smirk and walks closer to him.