Woman Like Me

Requested by -nightmaresdaydream hope you like it!

♡♡♡

~•~•~

The video was shaky at first, music could be heard in the background and people were already commenting about Little Mixes new song and streaming it, Y/n not noticing that her girlfriend Perrie had joined her when she first started her Insta live.

@littlemixeredwards- STREAMING ALL DAY AND NIGHT!

@jerrie.thirwards- now that's a committed girlfriend

@poisonivyskiss- my queens! My wig has flown and I'm shookth! #LM5

Y/n propped her phone up using some books before dancing around and turning the music up higher as she sang the words.

"Woman like me, like a woman like me!" She laughed as she read the comments, people telling her they loved her or repeating the lyrics. "You guys don't know how bad I wanted to cave and ask Perrie what the song was about, but I wanted to be surprised with y'all!"

@nickiminaj- you go queen! Sing!

"Oh my God! Hi Nicki!! Love and miss you!" Y/n laughs at the fans, who freak out over the two of them, and ask for a collab. "Nicki, should we tell them the news?"

@mommaminaj- YAS!!!!!! 😍🤤😲😢😭

@wetminaj- my wig.... is gone....

@nickiminaj- yes love!

"On December 20th... me and Nicki ha-" she rolls her eyes at Lauren's comment.

@laurenjauregui- nicki and I*

"Woman I swear...  Nicki and I, have a song coming out on December 20th and tell Lauren thanks for ruining the hype..." Y/n watches the hearts start up and the comments go crazy, her face lighting up with a smile, seeing Ally's comment fly by.

@allybrooke- ugh your voice🔥🔥love you babes!

"Ahhh love you momma! Miss and hope to see you soon! Also peeps, stream my girl new songs and old ones! Bottled up, Expectations when it comes out, Vamos when that comes out and Love Lies cause Normani is being slow, and Camila's songs! Know what, just support all my friends... please!" Y/n hums with the song and starts to sing loudly and purposely off key before singing on key and making her fans go crazy. Again.

"Okay loves, I gotta go get ready for my show! If you're coming tonight, I'll see you soon but others, be safe and goodnight!" She blows the camera a kiss before the screen goes black.

"Hey Y/n, ready?" The singer nods and sits, letting the make-up artist do her job. It nearly takes the make-up artist an hour to make Y/n look beautiful, but mostly, they were joking around with each other, laughing their asses off.

As Y/n changes into her stage outfit of a silk blue skirt and black halter top, her phone pings with a message from either her texts, Twitter or Instagram. Another ping came, making her sigh and quickly pick her phone up checking it, but her frown turns into a smile when she sees a message from her girlfriend.

perrieedwards- You have a fucken beautiful voice and you're so amazing and I love you so fucken much!

perrieedwards- I can't believe you're my girlfriend... bloody hell I'm lucky 😙😙

Y/n blushes at her girlfriends words and shakes her head as she takes a seat as she types her reply out.

therealyn- You? I'm the lucky one... I managed to snag one of the hottest member's of Little Mix... a dorky, goofy, yet sweet and caring person.

therealyn- And you were watching? I didn't see you sign on.. 😭

"Y/n, time for meet and greet." Her manager smiled and waited for her as she watched Y/n get her heels on and made sure she had her phone amd marker with her. When her phone pinged, she smiled and quickly looked over the message.

perrieedwards- 😭😢 the girls are mad at you cause I burst out crying and they got scared. I love you and can't wait to see you baba! 😚😚

therealyn- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry baby! And I love you too, I gotta do my meet and greet! Talk to you later baby! Give the girl's my love and see you soon! Three weeks until kisses!😚😗 Love you! 💜💜

Y/n handed her manager her phone as the curtain opened and the fans screamed out. Of course, her head wasn't fully into the meet and greet, wishing the three weeks were up so she could cuddle her girlfriend and hug her tight, before spending her two weeks off in a secluded place with no phones or anything. Yea, those three weeks can't come quick enough.