Yule Ball

Requested by Little_muffin_92 hope you like it doll! Small summary; Y/n Malfoy is the twin of Draco, and in almost every way, similar to him. Except, she's friends with Hermione, Ron and Harry, and asks Hermione to the ball before Krum.

♡♡♡

~~~

Y/n had a secret. Well, she has many secrets, but who doesn't. One of her secrets is that, she's gay. She loves women, how their skin's soft and how they know what other women want and need. Of course, it's called a secret for a reason, because if this got out, she would most likely die.

Along with being a posh, snobby rich family, they're also judgemental and quick to accuse. So, in no upcoming day, month or year, that secret was gonna stay with her until she was married and moved far away. Maybe though, just maybe, she might be able to tell Draco, but that's a far off maybe.

She sighed as she straightened her tie, and pulled her hair up in a tight ponytail. Like her brothers, her hair was white and slicked back. She wished she could dye it, but that's also a big no-no in her family.

"Y/n! We're gonna be late!" Pansy yelled as she walked into their dorm with her books in her hand. Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes, grabbing her books and sliding her wand into her robe.

"Like you really care," Pansy smirked and walked beside her friend as they walked down the stairs.

"Mm I don't, but do I want to listen to you whine about being late and not watching your little girlfriend-" Y/n pushed her up against the wall and covered her mouth, giving her a hard glare that had Pansy eye's widening. Maybe telling her about her crush on the smart Gryffindor was wrong.

"You really need to keep your mouth closed, or I will tell the ginger that you have a crush on her," Y/n pulled her hand away and kept walking down the stairs and into the common room, before passing by and out to the staircases.

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry," Pansy rolled her eyes as she followed Y/n to professor Snape's class.

Half of the class was filled by the time they got there, Y/n nodding at Snape, who just held her eyes. She sat by her twin, Crabbe and Groyle, and Pansy.

"There's-"

"Bloody hell! Can you just shut up and not be smug or anything?" Y/n yelled out, stunning everyone in class, but it doesn't take long for a reaction to come. They start to snicker, which quickly turns into laughing. Draco glares at you, but you send him a smirk before getting what you needed to out.

She looks up just in time as Harry, Ron and Hermione walk in, the three friends smile and wave at Y/n and she eagerly waves back. She hears Draco snort, but she sends a glare to him before he says anything.

💫💫💫

By lunch, Y/n was tired. But, she only had two more classes so that was good, then maybe she would be able to take an hour nap. Highly doubt it, but she could try.

"Y/n, you need to eat," Pansy nudged her friend, but Y/n shakes her head and lays it on Pansy's shoulder.

"M'fine." She yawns and closes her eyes, but gets interrupted by Snape walking to her table.

"Y/n, Draco, my office. Now." She groans before standing up with her brother and following their teacher to his classroom.

He charms the door, locking it and sealing any noise that can leak out from it.

"Darlings." Her mom steps out and Y/n quickly runs to her, hugging her mom tight.

"Y/n, Draco." Y/n nods at her father, but stays attached to her mom's side. Giggles come to her ears, and Y/n already knows who that is.

"Aunt Bella," Y/n walks over to her aunt and hugs her tight. Even though Y/n knew her aunt was fucken crazy, she still loved her.

"Why are you here?" Draco asks, and Lucius smiles.

"It's time." Draco's eyes widen and Y/n just stands there. Stunned.

"No. Hell no! I'm not getting branded with a fucken death eaters tat-"

Lucius smacks her across the face, which stuns the small family. "You will do it.." he threatens, but Y/n smirks.

"I won't.." she takes her wand out and unlocks the door, looking at her dad with a smile. "I'm gay..." she smirks before walking out the classroom and down the hall.

"Oh! Y/n!" She turns around and smiles at the beautiful Gryffindor, but winces when she sees Hermione's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh! Y/n-"

"Mione, please don't worry about it, but if Krum hasn't asked you yet, go to the Yule ball with me?" Hermione smiles a bit and she chuckles.

"That's actually why I was coming to find you, to ask if you would be my date, so I think we answered each other's questions," both of the girls blush before Hermione get's dragged away by some of the girls, and Y/n gets taken away by Pansy.

"Okay, you got your girl, help me get my ginger," you smirk and nod, walking the other way as you both plan...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹ Sorry!