Dinally

Dinah Jane Hansen and Ally Brooke Hernandez have officially announced over Twitter that they have been dating for more then two years! It has been confirmed! Dinally is real!! The girls made the announcement earlier while they were on the road to california and Ally used a picture of Dinah picking her up with a simple but sweet caption.

@dinahjane97 I love you so much baby and I'm so glad we're able to finally come out! Happy Two years baby!! I love you!

And guess what? The harmonizers broke Twitter! Twitter was supposedly shut down for over two hours and by 10 it was back up. I think I can be the first to say, congrats guys! And happy Two years and I hope you have many many more!!.

Ally exited YouTube and looked up at Dinah smiling. The two singers stared at each other before Dinah leaned down to give the blonde headed girl a small but loving kiss. Even their millionth kiss felt like the first, sparks flew all over again. Ally giggled and pulled away, burying her face in Dinahs chest.

Dinah wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, gently placing a kiss on top of the girls head. She looked up to see three of her bandmates smiling proudly, holding each others hands as they walk in the back of the bus and hug the two girls.

"We're so proud of you two." Lauren whispers to the two girls, making Ally let out a sob. The girls 'awe' and Dinah pulls back, wiping her girls face and peppers pecks over her face. Ally lets out a wet giggle and grabs Dinahs face for a kiss the girls 'awe' and watch as their friends start to suck face.

"Okay!! Ew we're still here!!" Normani yells at them as she gags. The two lovers pull away and giggle, they feel the bus jerk and move around then stop. Walking to the front, the girls grab their phones and walk to the doors to get off but Dinah stops.

"Crap! I forgot something! Go and I'll be right behind y'all!" The girls nod and Ally presses a quick kiss to her lips before her and the girls leave the bus. Dinah walks to her bunk, reaching behind her pillow and pulls out a velvet black box. She opens it up to make sure the ring's still there and closes it back up and puts it in her pocket and runs out to catch up with them.

As they rehearse for their performance tonight, Dinah was a little out of it. Messing up the lyrics, hitting the wrong notes, saying someine elses line and messing up the choreo. Lauren, Camila and Normani knew why, but acted like they were pissed at her. Ally was getting a little mad at having to do the same routine over and over again, but tired to  help Dinah.

After three hours, the girls took a break and decided to see what there was to eat. Dinah stayed quiet the entire time, which if you know her is kinda weird. Ally noticed but put it off as her getting nerves. But not only was it nerves, it got worse. When they went to get into their outfits, Dinah was a nervous wreck. She was pacing around, mumbling to herself, at one point she even started to cry. Of course Ally didn't see that part but the girls were trying to keep Ally distracted.

Two minutes before the show, Dinah was sweating bullets. Ally pulled her in for a kiss as the lights dimed making the girls quickly get in their marks, but the girls, and the sound engineers knew of the plan so instead of their song starting, Demis song Nightingale began, Ally looking around as Dinah stsrted to sing. The girls had Ally sit down as they sang with Dinah.

Half ways through the song, Ally started to cry, which resulted in Dinah sitting next to the sobbing girl. When the song finally finished, the crowd cheered and Dinah got down on one knee, making the crowd scream louder.

"Ally, when we first became a group, there was somthing about you that made me want to protect you. And over the years as we grew and got closer, I started to fall deeply in love. You were my rock most of the times and I was truly scared to lose you. When you told us that you and Troy were engaged, I was sad, and a little angry at myself for even thinking I had a chance, but as long as you were happy I was happy for you. And then that one night changed everything. The night we kissed was special and magical. And I'm so glad you also had feeling for me cause I was worried I would have made a ass out of myself. And I know we've only been together for two years, but we've known each other for 5 and those have been the greateat 5 years ever. So Ally Brooke Hernandez will you marry me?" She quickly nods as she covers her face sobbing, Dinah takes the ring out with shakey fingers and put the ring on. The two kiss as the crowd screams.

"She said yes!!!!" Camila yells and everyone screams. Ally looks at the diamond ring and cries.

She doesn't know how she got this lucky, but she knows to never ever let her fiancé go

Okay guys, gals and/or sparkly unicorns, I'm laying off of the one shots for a while. I need to start updating Unusual Stalker more which I promise I will be doing soon. Thank you Darkness_the_Angel for the ring picture. Love you guys so much!!! Oh! Not proofread and sorry it was shitty!!