Saving & Arm drawing

Requested from Sin_Jauregui

Y/n is a Hydra member and hates the way the twins have been used so Y/n saves them both as The Avenger's attack the old place and take them back. Then after everything Wanda finds out that Y/n is her soulmate when the drawing on Y/n's arm shows up on hers.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
~~~

Y/n tried not to look away as she watched the twins get injected with something and then get beat and knocked out. Hell she didn't want to be part of Hydra but both her parents were, so she was raised up with Hydra and not to say anything bad about Hydra and once when she did, lets say she couldn't sit for a week.

Y/n helped the other two guards take the twins back to their cells. She was the guard for them and she took her job seriously. The two have started to get stronger though and saw Pietro run around the cell, making Y/n giggle. Wanda, however, didn't like or trust Y/n like her brother did. When they signed up for the test, Y/n wasn't there, and they didn't think they would be beaten after the injections. They thought it would help them but they were wrong.

When Y/n came, the twins didn't trust her. And once when Y/n fell asleep early one time, Wanda used her powers and created a nightmare in Y/n's head. Of course, Y/n woke up screaming, making Wanda chuckle, but for some reason, when she saw her face, she felt horrible, so she hasn't done it sense. Wanda still doesn't trust Y/n though and it'll always be that way. But Y/n always is nice to them. Giving them extra blankets and food.

One day though, Y/n had enough. She wanted out, she was beaten last night for not kneeling when the commander came in. And it showed when she walked. Her parents were disappointed in her, but that was nothing new and the guards sneered at her as she passed by. Pietro saw her coming and gasped at her appearance. Of course Wandas heart broke for Y/n but she didn't show it. The twins didn't ask what happened and Y/n didn't tell them.

It was later in the day when something felt off. Usually soldiers were always walking by the cells, up and down the stairs but she hasn't seen anyone in hours. And she kept hearing gun shots i  the distance, but she dismissed that as training cause they usually train. So when she felt an explosion from somewhere, she knew it was time. She unlocked the twins cells and looked at them.

"Go." She tells them but they stay put, afraid that she's lying, that this whole thing is a test. "Look, I know yoh don't like me but this is the only chance you have. Go!" She tells them, Pietro taking Wanda in his as and running out. Y/n runs a different walk, that leads to the other side of the mountain. She's able to get free from the compound and she started walking, she wanted to take her coat off cause of the Hydra symbol but it was too cold and there was still snow on the ground.

Y/n sat against the tree and closed her eyes, she didn't hear anyone and couldn't see anyone around. So for now she was safe. Until a gun was put against her head. She heard the gun cock and she slowly raised up her hands.

"Up." A womans voice said and slowly she stood, putting her hands behind her back.

"Usually I have more... resistance." The mystery lady says and Y/n nods.

"Probably but I don't care anymore." She tells her and the girls moves in front of her.

"Black Widow."

"Y/n. Um, can you take my coat off, I don't want that symbol on my back anymore. And did you save the twins? Wanda and Pietro?" Natasha looked at the girl with a black eye and nodded.

"You can explain everything on the jet, let's get you back."

2 years later...

Wanda traced the hearts on her skin. A year ago she started to get them, everytimes she feels a tingling sensation on her arm, a small drawing shows up and she has no idea where or from who they come from. She was told only few people have soulmates and if they draw on parts of their body, their soulmate will feel it.

The next day when she woke up, she looked at the drawing and this time, there was words.

'I love you'

Wanda was stunned. She didn't know what to do. But she thought of doing something to show her soulmate that she was there and waiting. So she grabbed the marker and wrote under the sentence.

'I love you too'

Not even a moment later, she heard, well everyone heard Y/n's scream from the living room and they all rushed in ready to fight.

"What happened?!" Steve asks, his shield at the ready.

"My soulmate!! They wrote back!" Y/n says happily and Wanda freezes. Her brother comes up behind her and lifts up his siters sleeve.

"You are Y/n's soulmate. Yes?" Pietro says, everyone looking at her.

"You drew a stick figure with a tirangle dress and a flower in the persons hand." Wanda tells her and Y/n smiles.

"I can't draw very well." Y/n tells her making Wanda giggle. "Um, wanna go on a date?" Y/n asks. Wanda blushing and noding. "O-okay, tonight at 7." The two girls nod and walk away, smiling widely, leaving the rest of the Avenger's stunned.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Sorry this was horrible.....