Let's watch the Avengers!

So... the singing sisters... I'm not gonna say their name cause I don't know how to spell it.

 I'm not gonna say their name cause I don't know how to spell it

That's the request from Aubrey2016. Hopefully it's good?

♡♡♡

~~~

Walking through the airport was a surreal sensation, and the last time she stepped foot in her hometown airport, was nearly a year ago. Looking around, not much has changed with airport, but honestly, she was just in a hurry to see her family. There could've been a area for free phone's and Y/n would've pass right on by and straight to her family.

She didn't know what to expect when it came to her sister's, not knowing how much they've changed. They could've gotten married, pregnant, engaged. Anything really. Another person she couldn't wait to see is her girlfriend. Her and Cobie have been dating for nearly two year's, and Y/n was lucky enough to have someone like her waiting at home, well airport, for her.

She heard them before she saw them. She heard singing and no doubt had a group of fans around them. Even when she left for war, there was a group of fans wanting them to sing. And sure enough, a huge group of fans were there, listening to the sister's sing. Cobie saw Y/n first and took off to meet her girlfriend, Y/n immediately breaking down and crying as she threw herself in Cobie's arms.

"Thank God you're safe, I was so worried..." Y/n pressed her lips against her girlfriend's, her arms wrapping around Cobie's neck and her legs around the actresses waist.

"I'll always come back to you, even if I'm in two pieces or a little broken, you're my home, the love of my life and my soulmate, you're home," Y/n nuzzles her face against Cobie's neck, as her girlfriend gently rubs her back and kissing her forehead.

"You better, or I'll bring you back to life so I can kill you myself for leaving me," Y/n lets out a watery laugh, pressing her lips against Cobie's again before Y/n lets her go. But once her feet are on the floor, she's running towards her sister's, who're already screaming and crying as they pull her into their embrace. They laugh and cry, hugging her tightly not wanting her to leave again.

Y/n looks at her twin and smiled, pulling her in her a tight hug. "Hey twinnie," Lisa chuckles and kisses her twin's forehead, before letting Y/n go hug their parents.

Cobie appears next to the family with Y/n's bags and Y/n immediately walks to her and grabs her duffle bag, taking most of the weight with the heavy bag.

Y/n drives back to the families home with Cobie beside her, holding her hand tightly. "So, tell me more about who you play now?" Y/n asks with a smile, Cobie smiling widely and clearing her throat.

"So, her name's Maria Hill and I'm pretty sure she's gay. But she works with Nick Fury, who has one eye and he's like the captain almost of the Avenger's who are people with special power's, well, some of them anyways. But the first movie is basically all of them meeting and forming the Avenger's to stop Loki, who's Thor's adopted baby brother from destroying New York. It's honestly a really good movie," Y/n chuckles and nods.

"Can't wait to see it!" Cobie catches Y/n up on a few thing's and what's going on in the world while she was away.

They arrive at the home an a hour and let Y/n settle in and take a shower before they sit down and bombard her with questions, most that Y/n doesn't really wanna talk about.

After a filling dinner of pizza and chicken wings, which Y/n has missed so much, they all gather around the tv and let her pick the movie for tonight.

"Let's watch the Avenger's!" Cobie rolls her eyes as the family laughs, but pulls Y/n close to her, gently kissing her girlfriend's head. Y/n knew she should tell them the news now, but they had enough excitement for the day. She was glad she was home with her family cause home was were the heart is.