I'll Still love you

Imagine playing for the USA hockey team in the Olympics, and your wife, playing in the opposing team. What will happen? Okay, I don't follow hockey, so I'm gonna use Naya Rivera cause, hell, why not.

♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇

~~~

The USA women's hockey player's enter the rink and start to skate around, practicing a bit before the game starts. France sits on their side as they watch the team play, the small arena quickly filling up with fans from both sides.

Y/n Y/l/n is a center for the women's team, and is the best at what she does. She was picked and put on the team for a reason. Mainly, cause she kicks ass.

Naya Rivera was also on the hockey team, but for the French. Y/n and Naya were almost the same. They're really amazing centers and they fucken kick ass. They're also married, to each other. And when their teams go against each other, they get really competitive, which sometimes is funny to watch. Their families also get into the competitive nature. Y/n's family goes for USA, while Naya's goes for France. And their twin daughter's also split. Anna is team France, and Demi is team USA.

Y/n skates past her wifes team with a smile, then passes by again with another smile, then adding a wave. The team giggling at the skaters antics while Naya just rolls her eye's.

"Go momma!!" The wive's hear their daughter yell out, making Y/n smile and give her a thumbs up. Naya rolls her eyes and stands close to the edge, letting Y/n come close to her.

"Score for me?" Naya asks with an innocent smile that makes Y/n roll her eyes. Five years of marriage, she knows her wife isn't innocent.

"Only if you score for me." Y/n counters, Naya giving her a smirk and a nod.

"Always." Naya smirks and leans forward wanting a kiss. Y/n thinks before taking her helmet and pressing a kiss to her wife's lips as both teams go wild. "Love you." Naya whispered with a smile, Y/n smiling back and kisses her cheek softly.

"Love you too baby." Y/n gives her a wink before she skates away, and starts to practice this time.

When the game finally starts, Y/n is met with her wife in front of her, ready to fight for the puck. The ref drops the puck and Y/n instantly takes over, fans immediately screaming for USA, Demi screaming at her mom to score a goal. And within the first five minutes of the twenty minute game, she already has one point for her team. She skates backwards past her wife, and sends her a wide smile, bragging already.

By the last ten seconds into the game, everyone's tired and wanting their team to win. The score is tied; 5-5 with USA having the puck. Fans are screaming at Y/n to make the shot, and she would if she could get her wife off her back. She smirks and fake passes the puck, which her wife thinks she actually did and Y/n manages to score before the buzzer goes off, the USA fans going crazy, while the French fans stay quiet. Y/n skates to her wife, and takes off both their helmets, before giving her a kiss. Either win or lose, both of them are insanely proud of each other. But Y/n has a small surprise up her sleeve.

She pulls Naya close and whispers into her ear a secret.

"I'm pregnant." Naya looks at her with wide and shocked eyes, asking if it's true with them. Y/n nods, Naya covering her mouth as she starts to cry, then smashes her lips to Y/n's. She giggles softly as they hold each other, both teams coming over, wanting to know what's going on. Y/n smiles and merely holds her stomach and nods. Both teams figure out what that means and start to freak put with them.

Once everyone is over the excitement, Y/n quickly goes to change, as they bring out the podium for the medal ceremony. When she comes out, her wife and family are waiting for her, her daughter Demi kisses her cheek, as Anna hugs her mom tight and her wife kisses her softly. Even though France lost to them, they still get Silver, and Germany gets Bronze.

By the time the ceremonies over, the Today show wants to see them, so they head over there, Naya of course following, along with the families.

By 11 p.m. Naya and Y/n are finally in bed, cuddled up to each other, holding each other close and tight. Y/n gently kisses Naya, wrapping her arms around her wife, Naya, smiling into the kiss and gently places her hand on her wife's stomach. Both ladies soon fall asleep with smiles on their faces, and cuddled up in each others arms.

I don't know hockey so don't come for me and I don't know how the Olympics work with that 😊😊 hope y'all like it!