KUWTK

The was requested by -JeonPuffs- and I hope it turns out okay. I honestly don't watch the Kardashian show, so if I do something wrong, who cares lmao oh, and Y/n also hates the show lmao.

♡♡♡

~~~

The camera crew followed everyone around the house like bugs and stuck to them like flies on walls. Hell, even behind closed doors, they had camera's in their room and now, people know how much Kim and Kanye have sex. But not everyone like those flies and bugs.

Y/n glared at the camera as she opened the door, stepping inside the Jenner home. "Flies on walls," she mumbled as she passed by them, and heads towards the stairs, quickly taking two at a time. The crew quickly followed after her, not wanting to miss what was about to happen, or if anything remotely interesting was gonna happen.

"Kim!!" Y/n yelled Kim's name when she saw her big ass from the doorway. The tv star looked out the hallway and laughed when she saw the look on Y/n's face.

"Guy's leave her alone," the guys laughed and stopped following her before walking back downstairs, Kim chuckling as she gives Y/n a side hug.

"Assholes!" She yells down the stairs as she parts from Kim, earning Y/n a gasp from different people.

"Holy shit, did Y/n just curse?" Kris asked as she came out taking her glasses off. Kim and Kourtney fake surprise and nod at their mom.

"She... she did, oh my God, we're such a bad influence Kourt!" Y/n glares at them before walking into her bedroom. Kylie sadly wasn't there yet, so the big empty and cold bed was gonna stay that way till she got there.

She laid on the big bed and pulled out her phone, paying her phone bill and car bill over her phone before seeing how much was in her checking. She should go grocery shopping, she ate there too, but the last time she went grocery shopping, Kris got upset with her, cause Kris had told her she was family and she had the grocery shopping handled and to focus on 'treating yourself to things'.

She closed her eyes and felt the small diamond ring on her finger. She loved that Kylie didn't go overboard on it. It was simple and Y/n loved the simple things. But don't get it wrong, she loved flashy thing's too, but right now, she has Kylie and that's all she needed and wanted. Knowing Kylie though, she's gonna want a flashy wedding, everything extravagant and that's gonna cost money, so yea, no buying groceries.

"My love," Y/n sees Kylie's face when she leans over to look at Y/n with a worried look. But Y/n smiles at her and leans up, pulling her in for a soft kiss.

"Hi baby! I missed you," she pouts and Kylie giggles, pecking Y/n's lips before sitting beside her and taking Y/n's hands.

"I missed you too, but, I got some pretty big news!"

"Your gonna be the angel for Victoria Secret?!" Kylie laughs and shakes her head, Y/n's smile forming a pout.

"It's bigger than that and I don't think I'll be modeling for a while," Y/n furrows her eyebrows and tilts her head cutely.

"Baby-"

"That's right.... baby," Y/n shakes her head not understanding right away, "Y/n... you're gonna be a mommy," Y/n's eyes widen and she pulls Kylie in her a tight hug before her eyes widen and she pulls away.

"No tight hugs! Oh my God.... you're pregnant!!" Kylie nods and soon both girl's are crying and holding each other.

"No one can know except my family but not till later," Y/n nods and kisses Kylie again before Kylie lays next to Y/n and snuggles against her.

"Even though you're taller, I will protect you love, you and our daughter."

"Daughter?" Y/n nods and puts her hand on Kylie's still slim stomach.

"Mhm, and she's gonna be a mommies girl, have us wrapped around her finger but promise me something..." Kylie nods and Y/n bites her lip, "no idiotic names that fans can make fun of." Kylie nods and presses a kiss to Y/n's lips.

"Promise."