Met Gala

(Y/n's dress)

(Y/n's dress)

♡♡♡

~~~

Y/n carefully got out of the limo, with the help of her bodyguard and forced herself to smile for the camera's. The Met Gala was well known for the gowns and the crazy outfits people wore, but Y/n didn't like over top outfits. Her manager and stylist ganged up on her and basically forced her to wear the blue gown, otherwise, she would've showed up in her usual Women's fitted tuxedo and her black heels which, she looked reall hot in.

The gown was gorgeous though, a bit too big, but gorgeous nonetheless.

Y/n walked down the red carpet with a small smile, posing for pictures wishing her girlfriend, Demi was by her side.

Demi Lovato and Y/n have been dating for nearly a year and a half and it's been amazing. They are totally in love and Y/n is always calling Demi her wifey and saying the Demi is stuck with her forever. Of course, Demi loves it and Y/n doesn't know this but, in Demi's closet, in a jacket she's never worn, is a small little velvet box with a beautiful engagement ring inside, that Demi may or may not be making plans to ask her when they perform together on Demi's tour in Europe. But that's for another story.

Y/n walked up to an interviewer for E! News and smiled, hugging the reporter softly.

"Let me just start off Y/n, you look so gorgeous!" She tells you making you blush and smile.

"Thank you! You look beautiful as well! The green brings out your eyes," she replies making the interviewer blush.

"But your gorgeous better half isn't by your side," she says frowning a bit and Y/n nods.

"Yea, on the third, Demi was either being crazy, or maybe she just stepped on her foot wrong, but she fractured it, so even if she was here, those stairs would be hard for her to navigate," she tells the reporter who gives Y/n a frown and looks at the camera.

"Awe, well, Demi, everyone at E! News wishes you a speedy recovery! Take care of her Y/n!" Y/n laughs and nods.

"Of course! Bye!" She waves at the reporter before walking away. As she keeps walking, she sees many artists in big crazy outfits. But she honestly loved Ariana's dress, the painting on the dress. She was the walking painting.

"Y/n!! A familiar voice yells at her, making her turn around with a smile.

"Kenny! Hailey!" Y/n gives them both hugs and looks them over. "Again with the see through dress Kenny?" Y/n questions with a laugh and Kendall smiles.

"You know me, daring and improper," she replies giving her a smirk. Y/n just laughs and shakes her head.

"What about you missy? Showing up in a dress?" Hailey says making Y/n blush and shake her head.

"Manager and stylist ganged up on me and literally shoved me in this thing," she rolls her eyes, but both models laugh.

"Well, you look beautiful," Kendall tells her making Y/n smile widely. "Text me later and tell Demi not to be so clumsy!" Y/n laughs and nods, hugging the two models before walking away. She smiles for some more people, talks to a few actor's before making her way up the stairs.

"Oh my God!! It's Y/n!" She heard someone call out. She looked up and couldn't help the squeal and laugh that came out of her mouth.

"Oh my God!! It's fucken Liza Koshy!!" She quickly walk to her, hugging the YouTube star tight. "Oh my God! I love you and watch your shows and I only got Hulu to see Freakish!!" Y/n freaks out, wigging her eyebrows to the camera.

"Demi Lovato who?" Liza says as she winks to the camera before laughing and shaking her head. "I'm kidding!! Don't hate me!! I do love you Demi!!"

"Awe don't worry baby, I'll protect you!" Y/n says and she pulls Liza close, both girl's laughing hard. "Okay, sorry but I have to go! Please follow me on Twitter! I would love to hang out with you!" Liza squeals and jumps around, giggling like a little girl. "Bye babe!"

"Bye Y/n!! I really do love you Demi!" Liza says as she looks into the camera, giving it a thumbs up.

The Gala was amazing. Y/n danced, ate and drank the night away. She chatted with a few of her friends. Talked to Katy Perry and Miley, who she hasn't seen in years.

By the time she finally got back to her apartment, she was exhausted. The lights were still on, meaning Demi was still up, when she walked through the door.

"Shouldn't you be asleep sweetheart?" She asks the singer as she places her clutch on the counter and leans over the couch where Demi was laying at.

"I can't sleep that good without you, you know that," Demi tells her as she leans up and kisses her softly. Y/n smiles into the kiss, and slowly pulls away.

"Come on princess, let's go to bed," she helps Demi up before walking with her to her bedroom.

As the cuddle up under the cover, Demi plays with Y/n's finger's.

"So, Liza Koshy huh?" Demi asks making Y/n laugh and shake her head.

"Go to bed you dork."