Cheating Scandal

People are saying that Y/n is cheating on Jesy but that's not true. But the girls of Little Mix, Fifth Harmony and Demi all believe the articles. How will Y/n be able to prove them wrong without ruining a big secret?

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
~~~

Y/n sat behind her desk as she answered phone call after phone call for her boss. Her stupid, sexist, asshole of a boss. She hated him but the pay was good and she was close to being able to buy that engagement ring for Jesy, her girlfriend and soon to be, hopefully fiancé. And yes Jesy, as in the Jesy from Little Mix. Y/n still doesn't know how she was able to get a gorgeous girl like her.

The phone rings for the 50th time today and picks it up and answers like she was trained.

"Mr. Robberts office, may I ask who's calling?" She asks in a monotone voice.

"Y/n come into my office. Now." Her boss demands and hangs up. She rolls her eyes and hangs up, putting her damn heels back on and knocks on the door before she walks in.

"Yes Mr. Robberts?" She asks politely, her boss, gives her his signature smirk. She resistes rolling her eyes and he stands up from his desk, his eyes racking over her. She always hated when her boss did this, looking her over like a piece of meat. But Y/n was beautiful. No matter who they were, sickos, like her boss no one could deny that they wanted her. At 26 years old, she was at her tallest at 5'6", she was always the skinny one weighing anywhere from 115 to 120. She was from Italian decent so her skin always looked like she stayed out in the sun for hours, but if that did happen, she would burn easily. Her hair was black and she had hazel eyes with gold specks around. Men around the office knew not to mess with her, even though she might be small and skinny, she worked out and she could hurt your feeling with words.

"Why don't we sit down and talk for a bit? Hmm?" He asks as he sits on his leather couch, looking at her ass. She takes a breath before sitting by the icky man. "I have a... proposition for you." He tells her and by his smile... it isn't good. "How would you like to make even more money, then you are now?" He asks and she looks at him. More money?

"How?" She asks curiously. He gives her a smirk, placing his hand on her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Sex. I'll pay you triple of what I'm paying you now." He smiles and looks at Y/n, who is stunned into silence.

"No." She stands and walks to the door, throwing it open, and he quickly follows her.

"No?! No one says no to me you ungrateful bitch!!" He growls out, gripping her hips and pulling her towards him. She smacks him across the face, his face contorting in anger and backhand her sending her to the ground. "You're fired!! And I'll make sure you never get another job anywhere!!" He slams his door and she scrambles to grab her purse, phone and picture of her and Jesy kissing and quickly walks to the elevator. Tears falling down her face as she presses the 'L' button, the doors closing and the elevator descend. With her shaky  hand, she wipes her tears away and shoves her pictures inside her purse. The elevator dings, and the doors open and she makes a hasty exit. She walks to the parking lot besides the office building and unlocks her car and quickly gets in. She pulls down the mirror and looks at her face, her ex-bosses handprint visible and a cut from his ring.

She immediately takes off home, having calmed down a little. Pulling into her drive way, two other cars  there and she knows that Demi, the rest of Little Mix and the 5h girls are there. She lets out a sigh, knowing she's gonna have to deal with them as well. Don't get it wrong, Y/n loves her friends to death, but right now, she only needed to tell Jesy what was going on.