I'm craving pizza

So, this is requested by my boo-boo bear MrsSkylerTailia, who's really obsessed with pizza! Love you sissy.

♡♡♡

~~~

Y/n bit her lip as she waited for her wife to exit out of the rehab center. 60 days. Two month's her wife has been away and she's missed Demi a lot. No kisses, no cuddles, no hugs, it sucked. Badly. But Y/n knew Demi needed this after her relapse and if this helped like last time, she would make sure Demi got the best treatment she needed.

She looked at her phones clock and sighed. Nearly fifteen minutes early. She's gonna go crazy waiting. But like hell she was gonna leave to wait somewhere else.

Sighing again, she leaned back against the headrest and closed her eyes. She was nervous. Scared actually. The 'what ifs' were going through her mind, and she didn't know what to do. A lot of 'what ifs' could happen, but she didn't, shouldn't and couldn't be thinking about that right now. So, she pulled out her phone, and played one of her games.

The next time she looked at the clock, her eyes widened at the time. She quickly put her phone in the center console and got out, locking the door behind her as she walked to the entrance.

She waited a few feet from the front entrance, biting her lip as a nervous tick. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her heart still racing.  And then she heard it. The squeak of the door, and Demi's face popping out. Once the girl's saw each other, the water works started, Y/n ran towards Demi, sweeping her up.in a hug and kissing her deeply, the first kiss from her wife in two months.

"No more leaving..." Y/n stated, then kissing her to keep her quiet. Demi smiles against her wife's mouth and nods before pulling away.

"Of course." Y/n put Demi down, but kept her arms around her wife's waist. "I love you." Demi smiled widely and pressed her lips against Y/n's.

"I love you, and I missed you so fucken much." Chuckling, Y/n smiled and held Demi close, gently rubbing her back.

"Missed you too baby. Question, though. That food, as you have told me-"

"Pizza. I want, need pizza."

"Your obsession is unhealthy, but yes, pizza." Smiling, Y/n took Demi's bag and thing her wife's hand before walking to their car. Putting the bag in the back, Y/n got in the drivers seat amd quickly started the car. The two held hands as Y/n drove, to the nearest pizza joint.

🍕🍕🍕

After their pizza date, and Y/n almost beating a paparazzi person for getting too close, they drove back to the hotel Y/n was staying at and both quickly settled into the room.

"Ugh, this bed is so much comfier and it'll be even better with my Y/n cuddles," Demi gave her a cheesy smile, that Y/n rolls her eyes at.

"Still dorky as ever." Y/n quickly crawled in bed and cuddled up to Demi, her arms wrapping around her wife's waist.

It's quiet for a while, before Y/n takes a deep breath and looks at Demi. "Please don't ever do that shit again." Demi nods and kisses Y/n's forehead, gently squeezing her waist.

"Never. Because I know I can lose you, and I don't wanna risk it." Y/n nods and cuddles against Demi's side. Even though those 'what ifs' were still roaming around in her head, she knows as long as she's there with Demi and helping her, they'll both be okay.