Red-headed Jealousy

This was requested by sweetiescape, hope you like it babe! Script reading will be italicized.

♡♡♡

~~~

Y/n sighed as she sat around the reading table. She would rather be anywhere but there. Don't get her wrong though, she was excited she got the job, literally screamed when she got thr call. But she wasn't happy about her co-stars. Yea, they were beautiful, gorgeous actually, but she just couldn't be around them.

Actually, she just couldn't be around Madelaine. Holland on the other hand, she could always be around. That girl was a goddess to Y/n and she was literally whipped for her. But Madelaine liked Holland, which she couldn't be mad at cause, well, she was hot. And in the end, it was just as confusing and just made her jealous.

"Y/n?" The director called her out, making her snap out of her thoughts and look up at him with a smile.

"Sorry sir," she gave him an embarrassed smile, making both Holland and Madelaine huff, but the director chuckle.

"It's alright, I can tell you're nervous, and please, call me Mike," he tells her with a smile. "It's your turn to read with Andrew," she nods and looks down, reading her part with her emotions.

"I told you Derek, I'm gay, what more do you want?!"

"For you to be mine!!"

"What part of gay don't you understand!? I love girl's! I'm a dyke! Car-"

"Carpet muncher... really?" The girls beside her snicker, making her roll her eyes.

"Okay, that word will be taken out, just continue on," she lets out a sigh and nods, leaning back against the chair.

"What part of gay don't you understand!? Girls are my thing! You and me will never be together!"

The director claps at the change, making Y/n smile. Everyone turns the page and soon Holland and Madelaine start on their rolls. Y/n blocks them out and reads the script on her own. Before long, the director claps, making Y/n jump and look up.

"Good work today!! We start shooting next week so practice your lines! Y/n, Madelaine, and Holland, we're starting with you three next week, so practice your scripts together! Alright, y'all are free! Have a good weekend!" Everyone quickly stands and collects their thing, before walking out with each other. Except for Y/n, Holland and Madelaine.

"Did you wanna come over and rehearse like he said Y/n?" Madelaine asks with a small smile. Holland scoffs at you, but Madelaine keeps focus on you.

"Um.. i-if Holland comes too, like he said we all have to rehearse," you tell her with a small smile. "Just... um t-text me later.... I-I gotta go." She rushes by them and quickly walks out the meeting room and out the building.

Holland quickly walks out a few minutes after Y/n with a frown on her face. Y/n this, Y/n that, all Madelaine wants is Y/n. The actress shakes her head and soon walks to her car.

Madelaine hated this. She knew Holland liked her, and Y/n liked Holland. But it made her, their jealousy worse. She honestly didn't know what to do, and was just ready to give up.

♡♡♡