Shay Mitchell Preference

Requested by Sin_Jauregui love you babes! Thank you!

Shay Mitchell:

How you met: You are a famous beauty blogger and Youtuber that was invited to go to beautycon for the week in Florida. Of course, you weren't gonna say no, I mean, how the fuck could you? It would be idiotic of you to say no, so you packed for the week, booked your hotel and took money out to spend. You also pulled out your camera and started to vlog for a bit.

"Hello my lovelies! So I don't know if you have followed my social media or even my last video which I will leave a link in the description below, but I was invited to beautycon! And of course I couldn't say no cause hello, free products! But I was also asked to do a video with... drum roll please..... Shay Mitchell!! You guy's!! You know she's my wifey! And I can't believe I'm gonna be making a video with her while we're there! Anyways, for all of you beauties, the link below will be the place and how much tickets cost. And if you see me, please don't hesitate to come up to me! I love to meet my little beauties!! See you soon my lovelies! Bye!"

You sat on your bed and fell back smiling widely. You booked the hotel room two days before beautycon actually started and you were gonna stay the week after it ended. The 'convention' was only two days, but you had friends you haven't seen so you were gonna stay for a bit. And after you called a friend to let her know you were going out of town and to see if she could take care of Mikey, your puppy, which she gladly accepted, you were on your way to Los Angeles from Sacramento.

It didn't take you long, and it felt shorter because you were rocking out to music which was the point. Time flies when you're rocking out and singing horribly!

You quickly checked into the hotel, and texted your friend's what room and hotel you were staying at in case they wanted to stop by. Most said they would try to stop by today, but you told them not to worry. It was only 3 p.m. and still fucken hot out. And you were deciding if you wanted to swim or if you were hungry. Hunger got the best of you so you quickly picked something up and went back to your room to eat and watch movies.

Eating your yummy salad, you were also scrolling through twitter when a notification went off. You quickly clicked on it and was surprised that Shay Mitchell mentioned you in a tweet.

@shaymitch I can't wait for beautycon! See you soon lovely @y/t/n!!

You let out a loud squeal, hoping no one was in the rooms next to you as you mentally freak, deciding that a small tweet or quote her tweet.

@y/t/n nope, not freaking out, but I can't wait either!! Can't wait to meet you!! @shaymitch

When it was time for bed, you had over 50k more subscribers on YouTube and 150 new followers on twitter.

Your two vacation days were quickly over and on Wednesday, you were getting ready for beautycon. You decided on a teal halter backless romper with white heels for today, curled your hair and did your make-up lightly cause you might be redoing it later. You called a Uber and within 5 minutes you were on your way to the small arena.

 You called a Uber and within 5 minutes you were on your way to the small arena