Not A Golddigger

Prompt: Demi and Nicole have been together for 5 years. Demi always loves to spoil Nicole, but the fans don't see it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~

Nicole walked on staged as the audience clapped and cheered, her group of friends and family members were in the middle screaming her name. Her parents were in the back, proudly watching her daughter on the t.v. waiting for her or the judges to start speaking.

"Hi sweetheart, what's your name and what song are you gonna sing?" Simon asked her and Nicole smiled, her little posse screaming what song and her name, the judges turning around and laughing.

"Keep yellin' and no more cookies or crap for y'all." She tells them and they immediately shut up, everyone laughing and the judges turning back to Nicole. "I apologize for that, they sometimes don't know when to shut up, but they're family and friends. I should be thanking them cause they pushed me to do this." Nicole tells them, then her eyes widen. "Oh! And my name's Nicole Jaden Cooper." She smiles and the judges chuckle.

"I assume you're gonna sing Skyscraper?" Britney asks and she nods.

"That's correct."

"Do you think you can sing it better then the artist right here?" Simon asks and her and she shakes her head.

"No one can sing the song better then the original artist." Nicole tells them and the audience claps.

"Brownie points." Demi says and Nicole laughs.

"Well when ever you're ready." Simon says and Nicole nods, looking over at the stagehands and nodding. The music slowly starts, Nicole closes her eyes and takes a slow breath and starts to sing.

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching tear drops in my hands
Only silence as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Oh Oh
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

Simon stops the music and everyone stands, including him, and claps, cheering for the girl that even made the big boss man tear up.

"Wow... I literally have no words." He says and Britney and L.A. nod.

"Yes." Demi says and Nicole smiles and nods standing up again and clapping for her. The three other judges immediately say yes and Nicole makes it through.

People loved her cause of her personality and her passion for singing and she was the top one, always safe. Until semi-finals. Nicole had gotten really sick and couldn't sing, and unfortunately she had to drop out. It took her a while to be able to sing again, but this time her voice took on a raspiness when she sang and it made her voice even sexier. Thought out this whole ordeal, Demi was beside her, being the best friend she ever could. And not even a year later, the two were together.