18 and Pregnant

Summary: 18 year old Y/n never thought she would get pregnant while she was still in high school. Granted, she made it farther then most teens, not getting pregnant at 16, but she for sure knew she would never get pregnant cause she is gay. So, my twist on Glee... kinda... very little Glee references. (Age difference... y/n is 18 and demi is.... 25...26?)

♡♡♡

~~~

Y/n sighed and sat down in the choir room for lunch. Her uneaten turkey sandwich left on top of the piano and her finger's played the different notes. Her stomach grumbled loudly for food, but what she ate this morning, quickly came back up at school and she didn't want to risk it.

She knew her Glee mates would be upset if she didn't eat, but she didn't care. Today has been a bad day and Y/n just wants it to be over. She wants this baby out and she wants her normal life back. But, at least her friends have stuck by her through out the whole thing.

"You haven't eaten yet?" A voice near her makes her jump, her hand slamming down on the keys making an awful note.

"Your mom will yell at us and make us do more shit if she finds out you haven't eaten Y/n," another voice pops up and she rolls her eyes to herself.

"So please, if you love us... eat that damn sandwich!" Y/n groans at the third voice behind her and lays her head on the piano keys, a long drawn out note reaches everyone's ears before Y/n picks her head up.

"Quit mention eating, my stomach hates me. So give it to Louis or Shawn or Harry. He has a bottomless pit," she pulls out her phone, smiling when she sees a DM from Demi.

ddlovato: I miss you too baby girl!

Her heart sped up a bit at the message before she sent one back.

therealyn: horrible day at school, the baby needs to come out now...

"Aww, textin Demi?" Lauren asked as she peeked over Y/n's shoulder. The other four cheerleaders giggled while Y/n scowled and blackened her screen.

"None of your business miss nosey," Lauren's face contorted until a pout was placed upon it, but Y/n wouldn't look at her, she knew what that pout could do, and she didn't want it done to her.

"Y/n, please eat," a soft voice asked, making her sigh and grab the sandwich.

"I'm doing this because I'm hungry, not because you asked me too," she mumbled as she took a bite and slowly chewed it.

"And Y/n remains whipped for Ally, even though they aren't dating," Y/n turned around and glared at the green eyed cheerleader, then took an angry bite of her sandwich as she still glared at her. The cheerleaders laughed at their friend, as they walked up and kissed her forehead before sitting on the steps.

"How's the baby today?" Camila asks quietly, as she leans back against Normani.

"She's okay, just making me need to pee every 10 minutes," Y/n chuckles softly as she throws the crusts away in the garbage before walking over and sitting on a chair in front of the girl's. If Y/n could, she would be sitting on the floor with the girl's but one; her ass hurts and two; she wouldn't be able to get up.

"Still think it's a girl?" Dinah asks as she holds both her girlfriend's hands.

"Yep, mothers intuition," Y/n smiles and gently rubs her big baby bump. She pulls out her phone and quickly textes her mom, letting her know she's stealing five of her cheerleaders for the day.