Still loving you

So, just because Demi was seen out with a guy and kissed him, doesn't mean people can start harassing her now. Serious, let her live, she needs stable friends in her life. But this shot is kinda about that so? Lol, Y/n's a Youtuber, Demi's her ex and of course Y/n still loves her, Y/n comments on the kiss and it goes from there.

♡♡♡

~~~

The camera was placed down on a tv tray that was stacked with books. Y/n smiled at it as she made a heart with her hands.

"Hello my lovely loves! It's that time again when I grace you, my beautiful fans, with a Q and A!" She picked up her phone and turned in towards the camera. "About thirty minutes ago I sent out a tweet to my.... 11.8... Jesus, 11.8 million followers and y'all are still asking questions, so, let's get into this!" She wiggles her eyebrows as she looks down, her mouth parting a but as she scrolls threw the comments.

"Okay, @nikkiisynswifey, love the screen name cutie, asks, what is my favortie food? Well, y'all should know that already!" She rolls her eye's with a silly smile, but straightens up a bit. "Well, if you're new to my channel, hi, how are you, I'm Y/n, anyways, Chicken, anything to go with chicken. I don't know why, but my friends and many other YouTuber's know I always eat chicken!"

She bites her lip as she scrolls through more comments before smiling at one from a fan she's known for a while. "Hey cutie! @camallycabrooke asks, have I recently talked to any of the girl's from Fifth Harmony lately? And to answer your question, I have. I actually talked to Camila earlier cause your girl's are working on something for you guys, and I talked to Lauren," Y/n snorts and shakes her head, "two day's ago, cause again, I'm working on a secret project! Ally, Mani, Dinah, haven't heard from them in weeks." She pouts, trying to look really sad for the camera. "I miss them though! Know what? Go do what y'all do best and spam the crap out of them. Tell them to text me back, especially Dinah. BITCH YOU LEFT ME ON READ!" She yells as she glares at the camera. Reaching over on her nightstand, she picks up her tea cup and takes a sip.

"Okay, next! Oh my God! If you haven't seen or been under a rock, go see Ariana's new video! It's fucken amazing and Kris Jenner, at the end... thank you, next bitch!"

She laughs as she shakes her head, before scrolling again. But her smile disappears when she sees a certain comment about her ex-girlfriend.

"@demiisqueen asks if I seen the picture of Demi kissing Henry," Y/n sighs and puts her phone down, her fans know that Demi was a tough subject for Y/n.

"I have seen the picture. And I'm incredibly happy for Demi. I'm glad that she's doing better and I'm glad that she has someone there to support and help her. Please, I'm begging you though, don't start saying shit about them, if you do and you're my fan, you really aren't because I hate when you guy/gals bully. Demi is just getting out of a tough place and she needs all the love she can get, so don't bully her, send her love, please." She smiles sadly and nods, before letting out a sigh and scrolling again. But not even a few scrolls later, she stops as she reads another comment regarding Demi.

"Okay, I love you guys, but please, please stop with the Demi comments. I..." she hesitates, looking off to the corner of her room, as she runs her fingers through her hair, "I still love her, she will always have a big part of my heart, and yes, I wish we could've worked out," she sighs and looks down, picking at the invisible lint on her blanket, "but we couldn't cause there were too many factors in the way. Am I saying I'm not happy for her? No, cause all I want is for her to be happy. Do I wish it was with me? Of course, but it's not, and even though that feels horrible, I know Harry, no Henry, sorry dude, but I know he will do anything to make her happy. And if he doesn't, well, let's hope it doesn't come to that," she winks at the camera, before sighing again, "the question was 'do you wish Demi was still with you' and of course, but she's not, if she's happy then fine, that's what I want. That's all I want. And even though I'm sad, I will get over it cause that's what I need to do." She nods, before she's quiet again and scrolling through more comments.

For another thirty mintues, she talks about her up and coming projects (the one's she's able to talk about) and why she won't be posting Saturday, but on Sunday.

"Okay, it's that time to go," she frowns at the camera, before smiling softly, "but you will see another video on Sunday with a very special guest that, ho my God, I'm surprised that they even said yes for. Anyways, I love you all, you are perfect to me and don't change for anyone, please don't bully and make sure you tell your family you love them," she taps her nose like always and winks towards the camera, "bye guys! Love you!" Y/n shuts off the camera and sighs.

It doesn't take her long to edit, the video longer than usual but that's what she does with Q and A's. And they're once a month and her fans like them so she gives them what they like. The video is quickly uploaded and she sends out a tweet that she just put a video up and to chect it out.

She sits back to relax a bit, ignoring the buzzing of her phone. She knows they're notifications from Twitter, not wanting to answer anyone now. But, it wasn't until her phone started ringing did she finally pick it up. She didn't recognize the number and was gonna let it go to voicemail, but it could've been important, so she swipped the green button and held the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Y/n?"

Y/n is completely unexpected to hear her ex-girlfriend's raspy voice come from the phone, and it leaves her a bit breathless. "Demi, hi."

"Hi Y/n," she chuckles softly, that causes Y/n to swoon a bit, "how are you?"

"I'm good. Keeping busy with doing video's and have a few collabs and other things lined up. You though, it's been a while. How-how are you?" She hears Demi sigh and she doesn't really know if it's because of her answer or because of what Demi wants to say.

"Good, thing's are... good. Though, I do miss you. I missed you a lot when I was in rehab and I never got to thank you for keeping me company in the hospital..."

"Demi, I'm your friend, no matter what. I was so scared and worried about you. Jesus, if you weren't so weak, I would've bet your ass Dems! What were you thinking?! You could come to me about anything, you know that! But you didn't. Did I make you feel bad or something? Was I being overbearing because I'm sorry, Demi, I'm so sorry..."

"Baby, baby no. Don't talk like that baby girl, it wasn't you, I just... I wasn't in a good place. First Sober, and that song just made me, go down hill. I'm sorry I didn't come to you, but I was scared. But, it was never your fault. Please believe me," Demi pleads, and Y/n can hear her pleading voice .

"Okay, okay." It's quiet for a bit, but it's not awkward, thankfully.

"I saw your video..." Demi finally says, causing Y/n to freeze up, "your fans are.... persistent, aggressive, sweet, kind but persistent." Y/n sighs and nods to herself.

"Yea, that's them.... I'm sorry. About both."

"Y/n don't, please? You have feelings and... fuck I still love you but we've been though this, you know what'll happen if we try again..."

"I know, and I'm saying you're happy, I know you're happy. I don't wanna ruin that."

"Yes or no, do you wanna do this, try us... again?" Y/n sighs and closes her eyes.

"I do..." she whispers, knowing full well Demi heard it.

"Can I come see you?" Y/n chuckles and nods.

"You're always welcome over Dems, you know that. I don't wanna assume anything either. The main thing is, I want you happy Demi, that's my only goal, is for you to be happy and not feel so down."

"I know love, see you in a few... bye baby girl," Demi hangs up before Y/n can reply, which causes her to throw her phone on her bed.

Y/n didn't know if this was gonna be a good idea, but, she missed Demi and if Demi was willing to try, then maybe so can she.