Big Doggie

This was requested by imsodead2 hopefully I did good on this one

♡♡♡

~~~

Arriving in London was the only highlight of Y/n's day. Otherwise, she had a sucky day and a horrible flight. Her parent's were getting on her case about finding a boyfriend and her twin brother's were making fun of her, which her mom thought was so adorable, and her dad, fucken dick. She was glad she was here though, the only time she was in London was to see her grandparents. And she missed them loads.

She always loved her grandparents house. It was so beautiful and bigger than most since they lived on the country size. Her grandfather was Irish, which migrated from Ireland to London and met her grandmother and had six fucken kids which, go for grandpa. Y/n loved hearing stories like that. The traveling stories not the how many kids they have stories.

When the family of five arrived at their house, Y/n was the first one out and hugged her grandparents tightly. "My dear, look at you. Gotten so beautiful since last time," Y/n blushed and shook her head as her grandfather kissed her forehead.

"Psh, beautiful? Beautifully fatter." The twins laughed, missing their grandparents glare.

"Aye! Be nice to your sister!" Their grandmother scolded but it fell on deaf ears.

"Oh mom, they're only playing."

"That's not playing, it's teasing and it needs to stop, now." The family of five looked at their grandmother, kinda scared at hearing her raise her voice.

"Boys, be nice to your sister." The twins nod at their dad, before moving inside and up the stairs with their luggage.

Her grandmother gently took her hand and kissed it. "Don't worry dear. You have a room all to yourself, no couch, and don't worry to what your parent's say." Y/n smiles and kisses her grandmother's cheek, before helping them both back inside.

After getting situated, Y/n came down to help with lunch, but was waved away by her grandmother, her brother's glaring at her as her parent's frown. "I think Henry will be happy to see you. No more than an hour though dear. Frank, darling, give her two carrots for her horse please." Her dad grumbled before handing her two carrots. She put her uggs on before grabbing a small jacket and her phone, and walking out back to the pasture. She let out a loud whistle after not seeing the horse, before calling his name.

In the distance, she sees the horse galloping towards her at full speed. She walks over to the small barn and pulled out her saddle, walking to where her horse waited. She gave him half of a carrot as she saddled him up, then another for being a good horse.

"How about a ride boy?" Like he understood her, he neighs and nods his head and turns to the side. She smiles and quickly gets on him and soon she feels the wind blowing through her hair. She laughs as he goes faster, before she slows him down to a trot. They walk along the edge of the forest, both enjoying the time together.

They're other there for nearly an hour before Y/n turns the horse around and starts to head back. Everything's fine at first, but then Henry won't go any farther and starts acting skittish. He starts rearing up, which he's never done before and causes Y/n to fall off him with a grunt.

"Henry!" He's gone by the time she calls his name. "Crazy horse." She slowly stands and dusts herself off, before walking over to the tree. She double checks herself, seeing if she has an scrapes, which, luckily she doesn't.

She sits against the tree and waits to see if her horse comes back, pulling out her phone to pass the time.

But she gets bored quickly, and soon puts her phone away. She slowly stands and winces, her ass hurts. She doesn't know what to do, so she leans against the tree, and looks into the forest. Down the way, she sees a rabbit and a Blue Jay, but nothing interesting, until she looks to her left, seeing a wolf. Which, was kinda scary cause it was close and staring at her, but cool and beautiful. She looked at it before ignoring it, hoping it wouldn't attack.

Only when she still felt eyes on her, did she look back to not only see it move closer, but there were more. At least three more. And that made her heart pound a little harder. But they weren't growling or circling around her, so again, she ignore them and just walked out of the forest, hoping she wouldn't get killed for turning her back on them.

She walked along the edge, not fully away from the forest, but also close enough if she needed to climb a tree. Not thinking the wolves followed her out, she turned-

"HOLY FUCKEN SHIT!" Groaning as she suddenly found herself on the ground.. again, she slowly sat up and looked at the unusually large wolves in front of her. "You know, it's not nice to sneak up on ladies like me." Raising her eyebrow at the animal, she crosses her arm and frowns. The white one she saw before smiles a bit, how ever much a dog can smile and she swore it's snickering at her.

"Y'all are big doggies aren't you?" They growl at the sentence, making her smirk. "Then don't sneak up on me next time. You are bigger than most wolves though." A smirk appears on her lips as she hums. "Wouldn't be werewolves would you?" Apparently that was wrong because soon they're all growling and nearing her, but she's not really scared. She calmly pulls out her phone and pulls up a picture of her best friend before showing it to them.

"That's Anna and her family. They're alpha's of their pack back home. Y'all can kill me, but I'm not really scared of you." She shrugs her shoulder, and slowly stands up. "I'll be here for two week, and I'll come back. But I have to go because my grandmother might be worried." She nods at them before walking away.

"Wait!" She smiles to herself, before turning around, her eyes widening when she sees who they are.

"Holy shit..." Y/n mutters to herself, the girl's standing in front of her smirk.

"I take it you know me, or us I mean?" The soft voice asks, coming closer to Y/n. She nods and blushes deeply.

"Cara Delevingne. Then Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Hayley Kiyoko, Hailee Stinefeld, Taylor Swift, Emily, and Dua Lipa."

"How's your ass?" Cara raises her eyebrow, causing Y/n to blush deeply.

"Hurts," Y/n mutters, which gets the girl's laughing.

Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Are you alright dear? We see Henry but not you, what happened?"

"I'm okay grandma, he reared up, just got spooked, I guess I'm a lot farther out. I'm coming now, promise."

"Alright dearie, be careful." Her grandma hangs up the phone as she looks at Cara.

"Gotta go?"

"Sadly."

"Want my number?"

"May I?"

"Wouldn't have said somethin' if I didn't want you too," Cara winks at Y/n, as she hands over her cell. "Text me tonight." Y/n nods before waving at all of them and walking the long way back.

"Alpha?"

"It's her..." Cara smiles and soon they're heading back into the forest and changing back into their wolf forms.

I'm not good with supernatural shots. And for some reason, I wrote 'she' hundreds of times. Hope it was okay love.