Ice Princess

Prompt: Ashley is the Slytherin ice princess and starts to develop a crush on a certain red headed Gryffindor girl.

☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇

No one's P.O.V~

Ashley walked down to the common room with her book and sat on the couch in front of the fire. It was the weekend and this is mainly what she did after she finished homework.

It was her 6th year and she still didn't understand why that stupid shorting hat put her in Slytherin. If anything she should have been a Gryffindor. She's truthful, helpful and always thinks about other's. Yea her dadight be trying to kill Harry Potter but that doesn't mean anything...right? She told her father to leave her out of this mess, that she never wanted to be like this. But ever since she was put in this group of bratty kids, she made a name for herself and she kinda liked it.

No one would mess with her and if they did there was hell to pay. Only certain people knew she was Lord Voldmort's daughter and some how Dumbledore knew, but he like knows everything so that didn't surprise her.

It was barely going on 4 in the afternoon and dinner was always at 6 in the evening and that meant having to put up with Malfoy trying to hit on Ashley and she didn't want to hear him or talk to him. He apparently didn't know what no meant and kept trying to talk her into doing on a date to Hogsmeade.

She sighed, putting her book down, deciding she needed some fresh air. She leaves her book on the couch and walks out of the common room, and down those stupid stairs and walks towards the entrance.

People move out of her way automatically and don't look at her cause apparently someone looked in her eye and fell ill the next day. Of course that wasn't true but she liked how quickly people came up with that rumor and it helped with her 'ice princess' image. She walked for a while, walking down to the shoreline and slowly walked it. She walked for a bit then just started to skip rocks, then just sat and watched the water.

After a while she heard rocks scrapping together and she looked up and blushed immediately when she saw Hermione walking towards her. She might have been the 'ice princess' but the only person that could get through her non icy interior was Mione. She would do anything the red head asked of her with no hesitation.

"Hey Ashley." Mione says as she sits down next to the slytherin girl. Ashley blush more and looks away, not wanting the girl to see.

"Hey Mione, whatcha doin out here?" She asks as she focuses on the lake, cause if she focused on the red headed girl, Ashley would be a blushing mess like now, and wouldn't hear anything she was saying cause she would be focusing on her lips.

"Just needed some fresh air, and I saw you here and thought you needed company. You don't mind right?" She asks blusning softly. Ashley lets out a giggle and Hermione smiles at it.

"No I don't mind, its nice to have someone to talk to, instead of it being avoided or having to be asked out on a date every day by a certain slytherin boy." Ashley chuckles and Hermione laughs.

"He's still at it? It's what? The hundredth time right? He can't take no as a answer can he?" She chuckles and Ashley shakes her head.

"No he can't, I'm close to saying yes so he can shut up about it." She chuckles and Mione bites her lip making Ashley blush hard.

"Or.. you can go out with me so you don't have to tell him yes..." Mione tells her and Ashley lookes at her slightly confused. Mione bites her lip and shakes her head. "Merlins.... I'm so stupid, I'm sorry Ashley, you do-"

Ashley cuts her off with a soft kiss. Mione melts at it and Ashley feels fireworks go off in her stomach. Ashley pulls away first and blushes deeply.

"I wanted to do that for a while.." She admits to the girl and smiles softly. Mione giggles and nods.

"I did too, I didn't think you would like me like that, but Harry was right."

"Harry's always right." Ashley says giggling. The two girls look at each other and smile softly. "Can I kiss you again?" Ashley ask and Mione pretends to think.

"As long as I can take you out on a date tomorrow." Mione tells her and Ashley nods.

"It's a date." Both girls lean in and gently kiss each other. The kiss slow but very passionate and unaware that they're being watched from the distance.