Photo shoot

Prompt: Kendall, Gigi and Cara are doing a photo shoot and the photographer has to bring her slightly younger sister along.

☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇☇

Kendall's P.O.V~

"Cara! Give me my phone!" I yell at her, as I chase her around the shoot.

"No! I wanna see what you and Jordyn have been texting about!" She yells back as she looks through my phone smirking. That bitch always snooping!

"We haven't done anything! You know all I do is flirt!" I yell at her crossing my arms and she laughs.

"Like all you did is flirt with me?" She smirks and laughs making me blush. The door opens making Cara hand me back my phone, and the photographer steps in with a smile, and her camera case and tripod.

"Hey girl's! Sorry I'm late! I had to bring my younger sister with me but I promise she won't be a bother!" She tells us as she sets up her tripod and brings a chair over.

"It's fine but where is she?" I ask and the door opens before she can say a word. A girl with red hair and a red dress comes in carrying a backpack and a box with stuff I can see.

"Gigi, Kendall, Cara, this is my baby sister Carrie. She just finished her senior year and in a month will be going to college in New York for Juilliard." She tells us proudly and smiles widely. Carrie blushes and waves shyly, setting down Jenny's box and walks to a table thqt by the window and pulls out a book and her earphones and starts to read. I study her for a bit as Jenny sets up and Cara walks over.

"She's hot isn't she." I look at her and nod.

"Yea, but she probably isn't gay and she's probably seen the show and knows there's shit wrong with my family." I tell her shrugging.

"Well you never know if you don't talk to her." She tells me and nudges my shoulder. I roll my eyes and walk to my dressing room and change into my lingerie. I grab my robe and tie it around me and walk out, walking up to Jenny.

"Hey doll how are you?" She ask and I give her a small hug.

"I'm good babe, how about you?" I tell her and she smiles.

"I'm good babe, thank you. How are things with Jordyn?" She asks smirking. I groan and roll my eyes. God can't I get a break.

"Did Cara put you up to this?" I ask and she shakes her head and laughs.

"No but I saw the way her was looking at you last week, he wanted you." She tells me giggling.

"Well he might want me but I don't want him." I tell her shrugging.

"Maybe I should set you up with my sister, she hasn't been out on a date, like ever." She tells me looking over at her sister.

"Really, she's so beautiful though." I tell her blushing. Jenny giggles and nods.

"Yea, she had a ass of a boyfriend talk bad about her. It was horrible.." She says with a sigh.

"Oh.. that's awful." She nods and I sigh.

"Her ex girlfriend also did that too and she was worse then her ex boyfriend, she was getting too skinny and when I finally caught on, I beat that bitches ass for doing that to my baby sister." She smiles and I giggle.

"So she's bi?" I ask but her sister shakes her head getting me confused.

"She loves who she wants. Boy or girl, doesn't matter." She tells me and I smile. And as if she heard us, Carrie looks up and gives me a shy smile and waves awkwardly. I giggle and wink at her, her cheeks heating up as I wave back and turn around, swaying my hips and laying on the bed waiting for the girls.

"Ahhh! Love my job, getting paid to lay down on a bed!" Cara says giggling and I roll my eyes. Cara lays on my left side and Gigi on my right.

"Alright girl's! Lets do this!" She tells us as she gets on a ladder and starts taking some shots.

It takes about 2 hours longer then usual, but that was us mostly goofing off, changing outfits and checking the pictures.

"All right girls, I think we're done for the day!" Jenny says as she puts her camera away.

"Ugh! Bout bloody time!" Cara says giggling. I look over towards Jenny and one of the male models we used is over there talking to her. I clench my fist and start to get angry cause she clearly looks uncomfortable talking to him. I walk up to them and I kiss her forehead wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Sorry for taking so long baby girl, ready to go?" I ask and she looks at me, sending a sad smile to the guy who rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Thank you so much, he just wouldn't shut up and leave." She tells me chucking and I smile and shrug.

"It's no problem, but if you want, we can talk more over dinner? Tonight maybe?" I ask her blushes and she giggles and gets shy quickly. She looks at me for a few before she nods and smiles.

"I would like that." I hand her my phone and she puts her number in as 'CutiePie😍'. I chuckle and nod sending her a quick text.

"I'll text you in a bit and let you know how to dress and what time I'll pick you up." I tell her and she nods blushing.

"Woohoo!! Get some Kendall!!" I hear Cara yell and shake my head.

"I'll text you later." I kiss her cheek and smile. "Bye." She waves and I turn towards Cara glaring at her.

"Oh shit!!" She runs and I run after her. Maybe after I finish beating her ass, I'll thank her.