Little Mix Preferences (Jade)

Jade

How you met: You and your daughter were in London visitng her dad. Yes, you had fallen for an asshole with an accent. He basically fucked you and dumped you but he was an amazing father. It was Nikkis 5th birthday, and he flew you both to London to stay for a week, on top of that he got you guys tickets to see Little Mix. They were Nikkis favorite band and you both were thrilled that you were gonna see them. He also had gotten you guys Meet and Greet tickets, so when the time came, you both got there early, but were close to the end of the line for the Meet and Greet.

For over two hours you waited. Nikki was jumping around excitedly, peeking out every once in a while. By the time you finally got to meet them, all you wanted to do was sit down. Nikki on the other hand was freaking out. Her favorite member was Jesy and when you saw Nikki run up to her, your heart melted when you saw the two hug. The girl absolutely adored your daughter as you stood there watching the sight.

Jade was the first one to tear her eyes away from your daughter. You smile and blush as she looks you over.

"Ello." She says awkwardly. You giggle and smile as you walk closer.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys, we're big fans." You tell them, the girls smiling at the both of you.

"Are you and your sister visiting family here?" Jesy asks and you shake your head giggling.

"Not sister, my daughter. We're visiting her dad for her birthday and he bought us ticket." You tell them, Jades smile fades when you mention her dad.

"Wow, your husband is a great dad." Perrie tells you and you laugh, the girls confused.

"He's not my husband. He got me pregnant and dumped me, and I was totally gay before I met him. Jack can do that to you after high school graduation." You tell them, giggling shyly, Jades smile comes back to her face.

"Girls you need to move on." Their bodyguard tells them and Jade pouts. You giggle and you gently tilts her chin up to look at you.

"I do have Twitter." You tell her, making her smile, the girls giggling. You take loads of pictures. One where you and Jade are holding Nikki and the girls are looking jealous of you guys. Jade asks the bodyguard for two backstage passes for you two and you smile shyly at her. You peck her cheek before you leave to go to your seats.

After the amazing concert, the same bodyguard that gave you the passes, came to find you. He took you to the girls room and found them all relaxing. Nikki started to act shy, but when Jesy picked her up, she because her normal self. You talked with them as Nikki feel asleep on Jesy and when it was 11, you decided that it was time to leave. You gave Jade your Twitter name and pecked each of the girls cheek.

When you got back to your hotel, you tucked your daughter in and went on Twitter to tweet out to Jade.

Y/n Y/l/n: The concert was amazing girls!! We had an amazing time. Thank you girls!! Love ya Jadey! @iamjadeamelia #power #littlemix @littlemix

Who asks who on a date: Thanks to Twitter, you and Jade were able to constantly, well when you were both free but still. The fans noticed something was up between you and Jade when she started tweeting out that she missed you and was free and was gonna call her girls tonight. They ignored you for the most part hoping that you were just really good friends, but when Jade sent out a tweet, they found out that maybe you guys might be more then friends.

Jade Thirlwall: Back to America we go!! Can't wait to see our Mixers!! And Y/n, would you fancy a date with me? @y/t/n

You chuckle amd blush to yourself. Her tweet getting a bunch of likes, comments and retweets. Most of the comments weren't nice about you but you didn't care.