Drunk Kisses

So this was requested by @chocolateww. Leigh-Anne and reader go clubbing and get a little bit to drunk and Leigh kisses the reader, then drunk breakfast? Hope you like it hun!
Also.... LM5 came out.... oh my fucken God!!! It's so fucken amazing and now they're free cause they aren't with that shitty Syco and they're so empowering and I love them!
♡♡♡

~~~

It was the album release of the LM5 and among other important people, Y/n Y/l/n was also gonna be there. Along with being featured on one of their songs and being amazing friends with them, she was there to see and visit Leigh. The two have been friends even before Little Mix came together and Y/n was found. They were internet friend's before anything and when they finally met each other, they cried as they held onto each other.

The girl's were excited that their sister was happy and besides them, had emotional support for whatever shit people decide to throw at her.

With their music, they supported each other, and yea, it might have been biased, but that what friends do, support each other till the end. What was amazing though, whenever either girl was in town, they would always surprise each other on stage. Their friendship was amazing and nothing could tear them down.

Y/n smiled at the paparazzi, posing for a few pictures before walking inside and to where the girl's were. Jesy saw her first and rushed over, pulling her friend in a tight hug, before the other's followed. Y/n laughed at them amd eagerly hugged them back, but saved that special hug for Leigh-Anne. "Jesus, why don't you two get together already?" Jesy playfully sneers, making Y/n blush and laugh while Leigh-Anne giggles and shakes her head.

"Okay, we need drinks, who wants some?" The four girl's cheer and Leigh-Anne pulls you away from the group to the small bar. Y/n wrapped her arm around Leigh's waist as they caught up with each other.

"And how's Andre?" Leigh-Anne blush and decides her nails are pretty interesting. "Everything is good though right?" She nods slowly, causing Y/n to worry a bit. "Leelee..."

"We just had an argument, that's all, don't worry." The singer looks at her friend and sighs dejectedly, but nods.

"Okay. Now come on, I needa get drunk," Y/n winks and takes the drinks back to the girl's.

After the talks and announcements, the music starts and the party can really being. People are dancing and drinking and it's starting to get hot abd sweaty. Perrie, Jade and Jesy laugh at their drunk friends, not having the ability to stop them from getting too wasted.

"W-weeee should make a collab!" Leigh-Anne yells with a bright smile, happy and proud about her idea.

"Yaaaaaaaasss! Oooh! Let's do it now!" Jesy stops the two as she laughs, and both girl's pout, nearly at the point of crying when Jesy tells them they already made a collab. It doesn't take the two drink girl's long before they're smiling and on the dance floor again.

And what happens nexts, shocks the three friends at the table. Both girl's stop dancing and look at each other, before they're kissing softly. They both quickly sober up at the kiss, and Y/n takes Leigh-Anne back to the table, cutting them both off from drinking.

"Home. Please." Leigh-Anne's quiet the whole time, but stays close to Y/n, either holding her hand or laying her head in the other singer's shoulder.

Perrie calls them a cab and with the help of Jesy, gets the two giggling drunk girls into the cab.

On the ride back to the hotel, both girl's hold each other close, neither wanting each other to slip away. And it's in the back of that cab, they share their second kiss. Longer than the first, but less hesitant. But, it doesn't take long for Leigh-Anne to end up in Y/n's lap, straddling the slightly younger singer.

"Wait.. baby girl wait." Y/n mutters, trying to dodge the girl's eager lips.

"Home, okay?" Leigh nods and lays her head against Y/n's shoulder.

The ride felt too long for the girl's, and both were eager to exit the car when they made it to the hotel.

In Y/n's hotel room, it was getting hot and sweaty. Moans could be heard from the next room and outside the hall nearly all night long. By three am, they were passed out, naked as the day they were born and cuddled up next to each other.

♡♡♡

Y

/n awoke with a groan, a massive headache and a taste in her mouth. The sun was shining brightly into the hotel room, which didn't help with her headache.

"Fuck..." her head snapped to her right, which was the wrong move cause it made her hiss in pain. "Y/n?" Leigh asks quietly, Y/n humming in response. It's quiet for a minute before Leigh speaks up again.

"Did we...?"

"I'm pretty sure we did." Y/n plays with her fingers before leaning down and putting her blouse back on so she wouldn't make Leigh-Anne nervous.

"Are you mad?" Y/n snaps her head towards Leigh and laughs.

"Hell no. I've had a crush on you since forever. I don't regret it though."

"Me either." She smiles at the confession, sliding down on the bed.

"Cuddle, back to sleep then a very late awkward breakfast?" Leigh nods and cuddles up to her friend, not caring about anything except the feel of Y/n's silk shirt.

Not my best.... oh my god I'm so sorry....