Taehyung |Donor|

⚠PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU GUYS TO!⚠

                      ×××××××××××

Finally Taehyung texted me. It's been so long since he texted me. He said to meet me at the **** park. So I got ready. I wore jeans and a white shirt with timberlands.. If you couldn't tell already I'm Jeon Jungkook's sister.

Any ways I got my car keys and walked towards my car. I turned on my car and drove to **** park. I was excited to see Taehyung again! Its like been a month since we texted,called,or seen each other. I'm just wondering why he hasn't contacted me or anything for almost a month! Is he cheating on me? Did I say something? But I pushed aside those negative thoughts and decided to look on the bright side.

{Please play the song above⬆⬆⬆})

I finally arrived at **** park and saw something I never wanted to see. I saw Taehyung and a girl kissing. I never thought of Taehyung cheating on me. I'm just a fool for believing him. A fool for falling in love with him. A fool for believing that he actually loved me.

I walked towards my car until a heard screaming. I turned around and saw Taehyung crossing the road looking down. He didn't seem to notice that a car was about to hit him. I ran as fast as I could and grabbed Taehyung by the hand and caused me to fall down. Taehyung passed out. My eyes widen. I quickly pulled out my phone and called 911.

About 5 minutes later the ambulance finally came. I rode with Taehyung in the ambulance. I held Taehyung's hands while sobbing.

"T..Taehyung-ah d-don't die... I-I can't live wi..without you.." I whispered. I was still sobbing. We finally arrived at the hospital.. They rushed Taehyung to the operating room. I was confused why they would bring him in the operating if he just passed out. I then heard one of the nurse shout "His heart is getting weak! We need a donar now!"

My eyes widen. I rushed to the nurse and said "I.. I'll do it!" The nurse looked at me. "Alright miss! And you know what happens if you donate your heart to him right?" I nodded my head. "Before we transfer your heart to him can I ask a question?" I nodded my head again. "Who are you to this young man?" She asked. "H.. His my boyfriend." Was all I could say. I was still sobbing. Scared of losing Taehyung.

She smiled sadly and brought me the operating room and told the doctor that I wanted to donate my heart to Taehyung. They told me to put on a gown and before they could operate me the nurse asked "Any last words for this young man?" I nodded and said "Tell him I love him very much, and that he needs to find someone better than me."

(After the operation/Taehyung's P.O.V)

I opened my eyes slowly. I saw my mom sitting beside my bed. "Oh! Taehyung your awake!" She said. I smiled a little bit. I remembered Y/n. I didn't want to tell her about my heart condition. I could have died any minute yesterday but someone saved me and brought me the hospital.

"Mom where's Y/n?" I asked with a sad voice. Her eyes got wide. And I could see tears building up. Y/n and mom were really close. Mom thought of Y/n as her daughter. "S-she's gone Taehyung." She said bursting out her tears. "W-what?! No she can't mom!" I said crying. "I.. W-we were go..gonna get married!" I said still crying from the new I got from my mom. "How!?" I was sad yet mad. I was mad I couldn't even say I love you to her or say goodbye to her.

"S.. She do-donated her heart f.. For you." Mom was crying. I haven't seen her cry like this for a long time. I was crying water falls by now. H-how? She saw my kissing Bella. I knew that she saw me kiss her. Yet she still cared for me. I only kissed Bella because I didn't want Y/n crying when I'm died. Yet here I am crying because she's gone.

I can't belive she did that. I'm sorry Y/n. I love You. But I'm to late to say 'I love you' to you.

-THE END

What's up lovelies?

Are you all good?

I hope so~

Did you guys like this chapter?

Well this is another shitty chapter but oh well😂

I have a question for you all

As I said I was publishing 2 new books this year

So should I publish the chapters next week or should I publish them on the day I planned to publish it?

If you haven't read it yet then go and read them~ And add them to your library too~😂😅

Any ways bye for now

XO Author-nim