Jin (Player)

So this is it huh? Well you guys might think what the hell I'm I talking about right?? Well lets go back a little bit shall we??

*Flashback~✌*

I was at the school flied waiting for my best friend Jin.... I actually have a crush on him (A/n: who wouldn't!) Shut up author-nim!(Fine sheesh) Sorry bout that! Well as I was saying I have a crush on Jin even tho his a playboy his still kind- "Yeah Y/n!" "Oh! Hey!" we did our little hand shake, and we walked to the school and all the sudden Jin stopped me "Y/n??" I hummed in responded "I-I like you!" he blushed and turned away, I was shocked of course! I didn't know he liked me and ofc I said I liked him too I mean he confessed so I confessed too!

*End of Flashback~✌*

Yeah yeah this looks like we were all happy but nope! He just played me! Yup! My own best friend/ex-boyfriend played me! I guess his friends knew I had a crush on him so they decided to play with me! I'm so disappointed with Jin😳 but that's okay I know he wouldn't like me that way any ways.... "Hey Y/n!" great Mr. Playboy is back😒 I just ignored him and continue on walking..... He grabbed my arms and dragged me to the schools rooftop, he I was facing him ofc he started walking and said "Don't you dare ignore me!" I was walking backwards, he was pushing me too, I guess he didn't know that I was at the edge so that means one more push and I'll fall off the roof but I knew he was gonna push me off and guess what I guessed right he pushed and I fell off and when I hit the ground I instantly passed out or should I say died and yes that also means your talking or reading this while a ghost is talking to you don't be scared I'm nice okay! I pinky promise but that's how I died and I never got an apology from Jin *sigh*

Author's POV

When Jin pushed Y/n off the roof he instantly call 9-1-1 and they picked up "May I help you-" before they could finish there sentence Jin cut them off "Yes,hello?? My friend fell off the schools roof top please come to ********* school right away!" "Yes sir!" then the call ended. Jin went down the rooftop and saw people and look at Y/n and there she was pale with a huge pile of blood around her people were whispering some bad and good stuff like "Ha! Karma for taking Jin oppa from us!" and good thing was "OMO! Hopes she's gonna be alive" Jin started tearing up he knew if he didn't push Y/n off or played with both of them could have been in class teasing each other and talking and laughing but now that Y/n's dead because if Jin his been miserable and gloomy but he knew it was his fault why his bestfriend was gone now, Jin mumbled "I'm sorry Y/n, I love you!" he ran away from the people and cried under the tree where Jin and Y/n meet....