Love her {Namjoon}

I'm sorry. That's all I can say. I'm sorry for everything. Its all my fault.

<Flashback~>

I was on my way back home when my phone started ringing. I answered the call.

Italics= Namjoon
Underlined= Mom

"여보세요? (Hello/Yeoboseyo)"

"Namjoon-ah meet me and appa in ****** cafe."

"Like right now?" I was planning on meeting Y/n after school.

"Yeah! Right now!"  It sounded important.

"Okay okay! I'll be there!"

"See you soon then."

End call

I called Y/n that I couldn't meet her and she said it was fine... I'm so lucky to have Y/n as my girlfriend.

When I arrived at ****** cafe I saw someone I didn't want to see... It was Kim Junghye.. Ugh! Why the hell is this bitch here with my parents?!?! Ugh she's so annoying! Meet Kim Junghye the popular annoying bitch in school.

She's a cheerleader.. The captain of the cheerleading team. I hate her so much! She played with my bestfriends heart! Ugh! And its all her fault that his gone forever...

I went over to them and sat down.

"Now that your here Namjoon me and your appa would like to tell you something." Mom said

"Okay? What is it?" I asked

"You and Junghye are getting married!" My mom said excitedly.

No! I can't marry Junghye! No way!

"No! Mom you know I have Y/n!" I said. I can't marry Junghye... I want to marry Y/n not Junghye!

"Namjoon! Stop it... Y/n is an ordinary girl! Look at Junghye she's way more prettier than Y/n!" My mom said. She seemed so upset.

Author's P.O.V

There was one thing Namjoon didn't know. You were there. You heard everything. You smiled sadly. You were happy yet sad. You were happy that he was getting married yet sad that the girl isn't you. You couldn't be his bride either way. You were diagnosed with brain tumor. It was getting worse day by day.

You got a check up today. The doctor said you had until tomorrow to live. You were just sad and mad.

Mad because you'll be leaving your amazing boyfriend for ever.

Sad because you can't marry him. And well never have a family with him.

You didn't notice that tears were already rolling down your cheeks. You stood up and ran towards the door. Namjoon saw a person running towards the door and saw your figure.

Namjoon stood up from his chair and chased you. He was shouting your name. Yet you ignored him. Everything was blurry to you. You didn't notice a car coming towards you. You heard Namjoon yell "Y/N!! WATCH OUT!!!" You smiled sadly. The car hit you. Not to strong but strong enough to knock you down.

Namjoon ran towards you.

"Someone fucking call the ambulance!" He shouted. Tears rolling down his cheeks. You were still a little bit conscious. You smiled at him. You wiped away his tears. Seeing him cry makes you heart ache more. Those tears are worth more than gold. They were so precious.

"Nam... Joon-ah l-love.. H-her.. Love *coughs out blood* h-her l..like y-you l-l-love m..me *coughs out blood again* I love you... Namjoon." You weakly said before closing your eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Forever

-The end-

Hi angels...

Me and friends are okay now

But now a new drama in my life just started

I can't believe how messed up my life is

But I'll try and be strong

Writing this chapter made me cry

I'm sorry for not being the best author

I'm sorry for disappointing you guys

I love you all remember that

I can hide my emotions pretty well

So don't worry about me

Thank your over 60k reads guys

-Love Author-nim