Jimin {Her}

Why? Why did you choose her over me? You knew I was pregnant with your child yet you still choose her over me and your child.
Was she prettier than me? Who I'm I kidding ofc she was prettier than me. I'm already married now. Yet here I am again missing you. Pathetic right? *chuckles lightly* How can I not miss you? You were my first love. I loved you with all my heart. Yet you betrayed me.
I hope your happy with your life. Yes I'm happy with my life. How can I not. I have my husband (Jinyoung) and my baby.

Any ways today is JunSo's birthday. His turning 4 years old this year. Were at the park right now. Walking around the beautiful area. I was smiling widely but my smile turned in to a concerned look when I saw you. You were sitting alone in the park. I told Jinyoung to buy some ice-cream for him and JunSo. He nodded his and kissed me before going to the ice-cream store with JunSo.

I went up to you and you seemed happy to see me. "Y/n!" You said before hugging me. I smiled slightly and hugged back slowly. I then let go of the hug and say.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-TBC

Hi guys this is your author... I'm not feeling good right now.

Just something happened in my life that made me sad.

A friend of mine just said that

I do care

I don't fake pitty

If you knew me in real life you know how I am

This hurted me

I'll be gone for awhile guys

Remember I love you all

I just can't write anything right now I hope you all understand

Bye with love❤

-Author-nim