Jungkook (Fate)

Y/n's POV

Hey there I'm Y/n moved to Seoul about 2 years ago I was born in Busan....  I had a childhood friend named Jeon Jungguk/Jungkook.... Honestly I liked him but I mean it's been like almost maybe 4 years since I saw him....  I go to SOPA btw and I'm currently a trainee for JYP entertainment.... 

This is my last year of high school!!!!  Woohoo!! So I'll be debuting this year with my other members, there's 6 more girls in my group and yes that means I'm the 7th member and I'm the youngest.. So I'm the visual, main vocal, lead dancer, sub-rapper, and the maknae and I also help on writing new songs for my group..
Any ways I gotta go to school!

*SOPA*

When I got to school it was just normal really even though there's allot of idols in campus....  And yes I know how my childhood friend looks like now, I mean who wouldn't?? (A/n: me) shut up author-nim! (Okay okay sheesh!  Bye my beautiful readers!)  Any ways I knew Jeon Jungguk/Jungkook from BTS was my childhood friend because he had a necklace that had my name in the back....  I never told him that I was his childhood friend he probably even forgot about me 😥

Welp I'll just go to class now!

*Gym class*

Yes gym!! I love gym!! I guess were playing volleyball today! Did I tell you that I was in a volleyball competition team?? But right when we moved to Seoul we had a game and I didn't get play with my team and I also had to quit the team because I was moving so yeah! But any ways I put my P.E. uniform on.... 

It was girls vs boys, I was serving first,  I took a deep breath and threw the volleyball and served it...

Jungkook's POV

I had gym class, we were playing volleyball and I remembered that my childhood friend was really good at volleyball and when Y/n served the ball it hit me in the face,  it reminds me when my childhood friend did that!  No way! Is Y/n my child-

Before I could finish thinking I passed out

Y/n's POV

Oh gosh! This is embarrassing!  I just hit Jungkook in the face! I went up to him and said "I'll take him to the nurse's office!" I put him in my back, yes.yes I am strong pretty strong for a normal girl actually. And no I'm not some kind of paranormal person!  I just go to the GYM allot...

I knocked on the nurse's office and saw the nurse, she came to me and took Jungkook to the bed... She asked me how he passed out I told her that I hit him with a volleyball on accident, she giggled and said that he'll be awake in a few minutes.

*10 minutes later*

Jungkook woke up and I guess he saw me wearing the best friend necklace that he gave me when we were young....  His eyes went wide open and his mouth was wide open "Yah! Jungkook close your mouth! " He shut his mouth and said "Y-y/n?! Your my childhood friend?! " I nodded slowly....

From that day on Jungkook asked me out and ofc I said yes! I became an idol with my group and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*2 years later*

"And lived happily ever after" I kissed my daughter's forehead and Jungkook held my waist and said "Good night princess" She smiled at us and said "It was really cool how you guys meet!" We just chuckled and nodded we went out of her room and went to our own room...

Now you might have guessed me and Jungkook are married with a daughter named Jeon Nam-So...  I went straight to bed and cuddled with Jungkook while resting my head onto his chest and Jungkook said "I guess it was fate who brought us together, don't you think so hun??" He looked down to me and I met his eyes and said "Yes fate brought us together" He kissed me and we went to bed and lived happily with our small little family ❤❤👨‍👩‍👧......

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry if it's short!!  I wanted to update this so here you guys go!  Hope you liked this!!  Bye bye for now~