Taehyung(Demon)

Requested by DanniaAmanda thank you for requesting💖

Taehyung was once a human but got treated badly by others. He got turned into a demon. He hates humans. A girl named Y/n was a regular girl she was innocent and caring.

One day Taehyung was walking around and saw a girl. The girl was getting sexually harassed. He usually just pass by but something made him go and save the girl. The girls' shirt was ripped and her hair was a mess.

Y/n was brought to Taehyung's house. When she woke up she saw Taehyung and she saw him with his wings.

 When she woke up she saw Taehyung and she saw him with his wings

'He looks so hot and sexy!' Y/n thought. What the hell?! What the hell are you thinking Y/n?! Then Tae chuckled and said "You think I'm hot?" he turn around and his face looked like this

 What the hell?! What the hell are you thinking Y/n?! Then Tae chuckled and said "You think I'm hot?" he turn around and his face looked like this

Y/n gulped and said "U-umm" he chuckled and said "It's okay" he then put his wing back (you know what I mean)

"My name is Taehyung" Y/n blushed a little and said "My name is Y-y/n"

"Your an angel aren't you" I was taken back but said "No! Why the hell do you think I'm an angel?!" he shook his and shrugged his shoulders.

Oh well that was awkward. All of the sudden my stomach made a noise. Oops I guess I'm hungry "Umm..... Taehyung do you have any food that I can eat?" he had a cold face on and "No just go back home and eat there" he said coldly.

I sighed and thought maybe I can change him to being a cold person to a nice one.

[Month passed]

Its been a month since that day Tae saved me. And now his not cold his kind now. Yes I changed him into a good person. And I fell inlove with him. I know Its forbidden for demons to love humans. But what can I do his just so handsome and now his kind too.

"Y/n!" I heard Tae call my name "Yes Tae?" I went to him and he looked nervous for some reason.

"Umm.... I know this is forbidden but I like you Y/n, I like you so much!" I was touched ofc. I like him too. "You like me?!" I was surprised that he knew he liked me but I remembered that he could read minds too.

"Yahh! Taehyung-ish! Stop reading my mind without permission!" he blushed and said "Sorry"

"But you like me?" I nodded my head slowly and he smile grew wider. He came up to me and kissed me. How can I tell him that I'm dieing?

I can't tell him. "Y/n-ah" "Yes?"

"I know what your thinking, tell me how many time do you have left?"

"I-I have 2 more days Tae"

[2 days later]

Today is the day. Even tho me and Tae only have been a couple for 2 days I'm still happy that we got to be a couple.

Now here I am laying on my bed and Tae beside me. "Tae promise me when I'm gone you'll find someone that you love and take care of them okay?" he just nodded I could see tears in his eyes.

"I love you Taehyung, t-thank you for saving me that day" I leaned in and kissed him for the last time. "I love you too Y/n" that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

'Say I love you to the people you love, you never know when you or that person well die'

-THE END

Hope you beautiful angels liked this chapter! And hopefully DanniaAmanda you liked this!