Jungkook (Work)

Warning: this is not an angst this just a regular imagine. (And thank you for those people who read my new book❤😚)

Now on to the story!😊

You were a doctor and an idol. You have a boyfriend. Jeon Jungkook. Yes Jeon Jungkook from BTS. Your in group called Midnight Sky or MK for short. You were the maknae. Your 21 years old.

Its hard for you being a doctor and an idol since you don't know when your gonna get called to the hospital. Your a surgeon so its hard to know when the hospital is gonna call you. When the hospital calls you just hope your not doing something.

Today you and your group is going to Weekly Idol. There was another group whose joining your group. You knew that it was a boy group. But you didn't know what boy group. You hoped that it was BTS so you could see your boyfriend.

When you guys arrived at the Weekly idol studio you and your Eonnie went straight to get ready. You were wearing a crop top with ripped jeans and timberlands and you were wearing a leather jacket with your crop top. You were excited to be on Weekly idol. You've always loved that show.

So being in the show you love was incredible. You loved the MC's of Weekly idol. You thought they were really funny. And after you got ready you guys were called to go on set.

When your group got called you guys introduced your group "1...2...3 안녕하세요 We are the beautiful Midnight Sky 임니다!" you had your on poses when you introduced your group.

And now both MC's are calling out the group your having the show with. "Please welcome 방탄!" You were shocked but happy that you could see your boyfriend. You and Jungkook already announced that you guys were dating. Fans got mad at first but when they saw you together they realized that you were a cute couple.

Doni (please correct me if I got one of the mc's name wrong) said "Oh~ the couple is here" you blushed abit an laughed abit.

So now you guys were having allot of fun until you had to show your aegyo skills. You were the only member of MK that didn't like doing aegyo. You thought it was really girly and it was just gross. But they promised you food if you do an aegyo.

Ofc you did an aegyo since you want food. You had to do 'oppaya' it wasn't really that cringy but yeah. You got your food. And well you ate it ofc. You guys did the 2x dance thing and show your special talents. You played the drums. You played 'Fantastic Baby' by Big Bang.

Right after you played the song you got called by your manager. You were confused but had a feeling that the hospital you work at called her. (Your manager is a girl btw. Her name is Kim Jungsoo) You told everyone to continue.

And they did. When you went up to your manager she said "Y/n-shi the hospital called and said that they need you there as soon as possible." you nodded your and head and asked "Did they tell you why I need to be there as soon as possible?" she said that you had to do a surgery since the surgeon's are on there vacation.

You were the only surgeon that's in Seoul right now. Well not in the whole Seoul but you were the only surgeon they could reach to. And plus you were one of the best surgeon in the hospital.

They told the MC's of Weekly Idol that you could not be with them for now since the hospital called you. Jungkook got up from his seat and walked up to you at the back of the studio and grabbed you and excused you for a bit.

Jungkook brought you to the make up room and no one was there. He said "Y/n I know you have a surgery to do so I'm here to say good luck Jagi" he kissed you. And ofc you kissed back. You broke the kiss and went back to set and got ready to leave.

Your manager brought you to the hospital. You got ready. You entered the room and saw that the person your doing a surgery on was a little girl. She was maybe around 5or 6 years old.

'You better save her life Y/n she has more to do in her life!' you thought. You took a deep breath and started the surgery.

*After 6 hours*

You were finally done with the surgery. You went out of the operating room and took your gloves out and threw them away. You always took that hat thing.

You saw the parents waiting. You went up to them. They saw you and stood up. They were shocked "U-umm aren't y-you Y/n from M-midnight Sky?" the mother asked. You nodded your head. "Can we please talk about me being an idol later on? Any ways your daughter is okay" you heard both parents sigh in relief.

"But she's in coma right now. She might not wake up right away but just do things she likes. Maybe play some favorite songs in her room in the hospital that might help." they had a worried face on but smiled and they both bowed to you and said thank you.

*After all that*

Y/n's POV

Omg that was a long day! I went back to the dorm and saw my Eonnie's in the couch sitting and watching a drama. "I'm home!" I said out loud. They turned off the TV and ran to me. "Y/n-shi! How did the operation go?" Yunji asked. And you told them everything. Did I tell you that the little girl was actually a fan of MK! So cool!

*After a week*

It was a week later when I did that operation to the little girl. She's awake now. Jungkook is actually picking me up from the hospital right now. When we were passing by the little girl's room I saw her dancing and singing along to BTS's song Mic drop.

I poked Jungkook's side to make him look at the little girl. "Jungkook-ah that's the little girl I operated on" you pointed to Songmin(the little girl). You told Jungkook to come with you to her room.

You knocked on her door. When she turn around you could see tears in her eyes. You ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged you back. You pulled away and said "Why are you crying Songmin?" she then replied "M-my favorite c-couple is here!" she was smiling.

Jungkook came in and bowed to her parents. They smiled at him. "Jungkook Oppa!" Songmin said. She realized that Jungkook didn't like being called oppa so she said "sorry I called you oppa" Jungkook chuckled and said "It's okay. Your younger so you can call me oppa just don't tell anyone." she giggled and said yes.

Its good to help people. It makes me happy that there happy. Me and Jungkook went out of the room and he said "I love you Y/n." you smiled at him and said "I love you too Jungkook" you pecked his lips and went out for your  date.

-THE END

Hey my beautiful angels! Hope you liked this chapter! This chapter was just random but there you go! Just wanted to update so yeah bye for now!❤😚