Yoongi (Regret)

"And..... done!" I was making a cake for my boyfriend Yoongi because his been working so hard, his been practicing his dance his such a hard working boyfriend and member too.... I look at my phone and it was 10pm he usually comes home by this hour....... Another hour passes his still not home, I decided to call him but it straight up went to voicemail so I didn't get that worried...

But now I'm really worried its all ready 2am but I heard the door open and saw Yoongi there "Oppa! Why are you home late!" I went and hugged him, he smelled like women's perfume, and he was drunk and I saw h-hickeys on his neck, I kinda pushed him and said "Oppa what's this!" pointing to the hickeys he replied "It's non of your business!" he slapped me, I held my right cheek and my eye's started to get watery "O-oppa! What was that for!?! And it is my business!" he just pushed me and went up stairs, I knew he cheated on me, so I decided to go upstairs and packed my clothes and saw Yoongi doing something on his phone, his probably texting with that h*e! I got my things and started to pack my things.... And I guess he noticed me packing "Yah! What are you freaking doing??!!" I just ignored him and continue packing.... He grabbed my arm and said "IF I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ANSWER IT!!!" he yelled I flinched a bit said "Were over!" he replied "Sure! You were annoying any ways!" before he let go of my arm I slapped him... But that was a wrong move he punched my stomach I was coughing blood out but he didn't even help me.... I went out of the house and went back to Busan to my family....

*Yoongi's POV in the morning*

I woke up with a huge hang over I rolled over to the side and I was gonna hug Y/n but she wasn't there and the memories from last night hit me and I started freaking out.... I shouted Y/n name over and over again and I cried and cried over and over again.... I called Y/n and ask her for her forgiveness and asked her to get her back but of course she said no.... I regret cheating on her now😳

*1 year later/Authors POV*

Y/n is now a singer-songwriter in America and she became an actress too, Yoongi tried to get her back but that didn't work. Y/n was to hurt to forgive Yoongi and now Yoongi is now living his life with regret in his heart....

                       ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hey my Angels/7LovelyOppas! I had help with this chapter with friend Chim_Chim_Jimin and Silv3rMaknae you guys should check them out! There awesome and hope you liked this chapter! Bye for now!❤