Taehyung (Birthday)

So this is a special chapter for our lovely Kim Taehyung... Happy birthday to our Kim Taehyung.. Now to the special chapter!

-----------------------------

Taehyung's POV

When I woke up I smelled delicious food downstairs.. I quickly took a shower and got dressed quickly anx went downstairs.

And saw my lovely girlfriend Y/n making my favorite food.. I went behind her and hugged her. She flinched and then said "Good morning and happy birthday Jagi."

She turn around and kissed me. She pulled away and smiled. She continued making breakfast. I hugged her and put my chin on her shoulder.

I pecked her neck. And kissed her head. "Tae can please put some plates on the table?" I nodded and set the table up.

I wonder what Y/n got me for my birthday.

"Tae you'll get you present later" Y/n said.. "But! I want it now!!" I whined..

She giggles at me and smiled. "Fine fine! I'll get your present and you can open it." She went upstairs and I follow her.

She got me my present and handed it to me. "Open it" I followed her instruction and opened it.

When I did open it my eyes went wide and started jumping up and down!!!

'Ohmayghaddd!! I'm gonna be a dad!!!!!!' I thought.

Y/n giggles because of my reaction.

"I'm I really gonna be a dad?!" I asked in happiness. She nodded and I went up to her and kissed her.

"Oh one more gift for my prince" she broke the hug. She gave me a box and when I opened I saw a Gucci belt that I wanted.

"Y/n why are you spoiling me!?" I asked while tearing up. She smiled and went up to me and cupped my cheeks. "Because you make me happy and you take good care of me Taehyung." She wiped my tears away with her thumbs.

She kissed me. The kiss was so amazing. She put all her love with one simple kiss for me. She pulled away and smiled.

"Okay let's go and eat breakfast. Mommy and this baby is hungry" she said while pointing to her belly..

I chuckled and nodded.

'This was the best birthday ever!'

"Thank you Y/n. I love you"  -Taehyung

"Your welcome Taehyung. I love you too" -Y/n

-THE END

-------------------------

There you go guys! Hope you liked this little special chapter for our one and only Taehyung.. Bye bye for now~