Jin [Forgot]

I know Jin has a very packed schedule than me but he could have just texted me or something. I mean they just got done with there comeback and all. And me I'm just preparing for my groups concert in Gangnam.

[Time skip~]

Me and my group is finally done with the concert. When I checked my phone for any messages from Jin as expected there was none.

°°°°

3rd person POV

"*sigh* Jin did you forget about our anniversary?" You said lightly so none of your member's would hear. Yes today was supposed to be your 2 year anniversary. But again as expected due to his packed schedule you guys didn't do anything for your anniversary.

Sungjae noticed that your not your cheerful self today so she decided to give you a small hug.

"You okay Y/n?" Sungjae asked.

"Yeah I'm okay." You answered sadly.

"No your not fine Y/n! What happened!?" Sungjae asked.

"Its... Its just that Jin forgot our anniversary that's-" before you could finish your sentence the TV caught your ears and eyes.

'Bts Jin and Blackpink Jisoo caught kissing each other after a show case' the reporter said..

You were now crying your eyes out... You run to your bedroom.

'Without you I'm just a sad song'
'Without you I got no hand to hold'

°°°°

'So this is the reason why he didn't text me' you thought

'Loving you can hurt' you once again thought.

You decided to write a song that you can perform by yourself. To remind you about your mistake about loving Jin.

°°°°°
[Time skip~]

You told your manager you wanted to perform a song that you wrote. She said sure.

Now you were in a show case with your group. Everyone knew you and Jin broke up.

"Its time for you to sing your solo song Y/n!" You manager told you. You took a deep breath and your group mouthed 'Fighting!' You smiled and went to the stage and started singing.

°°°°

"Just please don't say you love me. I know you'll lie to me."

"I guess loving you was just me being a fool."

"But loving you was the best thing that happened to me."

"And now you betrayed but I don't get why I still love you. I love you but I hate you."

"Why are you confusing me? You said you loved me but that was a lie wasn't it?" "My feelings are fucking confusing me. My brain tells me that I hate you but my heart says the opposite."

"You need her. You love her. And me? I'm just a toy to you. Did you even love me dearly like I loved you with all my heart?" "Some people told me that you never loved me but you said that you did love me." "But now I think those people were right. I think you just played me. Its also my fault that I fell under you spell"

"My heart says to forgive you but my brain says to hate you." "My brain tells me that I hate you but my heart says the opposite." "I'm I that easy to you? You think I'm really that easy?"

"You told me I was the only thing you need. But look where we are now both of us confusing each others feelings." "Why are you fucking confusing my feelings more than your confusing your own feelings?"

"You told me that you will love me for a thousand years. You promised me that you would never hurt me. But darling look where we are now." "I well be brave infornt of all those people that I care about but how can I act being brave when your the reason who broke me?"

"My heart says I love still love you but my mind says I hate you" "When you said you love me for the last time made me smile and realise how I'm falling for spell again." "You forgot a very special day that I was happy about. But when you forgot that day it made me hate you like I hate you now."

"I hate you but I still love you. How can I move on when your staring at me with those beautiful eyes of yours." "Trying my best to forget you but I can't."

"My heart says I love you but my mind says the opposite of that~"

You didn't even notice that your were crying already. After you sang you ran out the stage. You saw your Eonnie's you ran to them and told them that you wanted to go back to the dorm. They understood you and they told your manager and she said "Sure"

°°°°°

From that day on you moved on from Jin and you started dating Jinjin after a few months from the break up.

-THE END

-------------------------

Hi guys! I'm sorry again if this chapter was shitty. Just wanted to update. I love you guys. Bye for now~😘