Taehyung (Divorce)

Where is he?! It's already 1am! He usually comes home before 10pm!

Finally I heard the front door open. I ran to the living room and saw Taehyung.

"Where the hell have you been Taehyung?! Do you know how worried I was?!" He just ignored me. "Taehyung answer me!!"

He went up to me and started to slap me and beat me up. I'm tried of this. Even tho he comes home before 10pm he stills beat me up. I'm used to this. "Irene is better than you!" I know he meant what he said even tho he was drunk.

"T-Taehyung your drunk. Go to bed" He slapped me on more time and went to the guest room.

He slammed the door. I flinched. I slid down the wall and gripped on my hair. I was sobbing silently. I totally don't deserve this. I've taken good care of my husband. Where's that silly and sweet boy I married too??

I was so done with this bullsh*it I decided to leave him for good. I went to our shared bedroom and packed my clothes. I wrote a letter for him too.

Dear, Taehyung

Hi love! I wish our marriage was like my parents marriage. Well I'm really sorry to this but I can't deal with you abusing me all the time. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being the wife you wanted me too. I know if I do this I know you'll be happy. You'll be with Irene and you'll be living happily with her and with your children just promise me one thing. Don't treat her the way you treated me I'm sure you won't treat her the way you treated me. And if you still don't get what I'm trying to say well I'm trying to say that meet me at the divorce court tomorrow at 8 am sharp. Bye Taehyung

-Love your ex wife

I was crying after I was writing this letter. This is it. I went out of the room and went to the guest room and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. I smiled sightly. I went up to him kiss his lips for the last time. "Good bye Taehyung. I love you" I whispered.

*Next morning/ Taehyung's POV*

Ugh! It's morning already! I hate this part of the morning! I have to wake up and see that annoying girl.

I went out of the room and saw no one. I tried to stay calm and look for Y/n.

"Y/n??" I was looking for her everywhere but she was no where to be found.

"Y/n!!!" I step in the living room and saw a paper. I picked it up and read it.

No no no!! This can't happened! I went to our shared bedroom and wore a suit.

When I arrived at the court I saw her tapping her heels since I was a little bit late.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

I hugged her waist and she flinched. She pushed me and said "Taehyung stop! Where here to get divorced not to get back together!"

It was true. We where here to get divorced. "But Y/n I can change for you! I can stop seeing Irene! I can stop drinking!"

"No Taehyung I'm done with you and your bulls*t! I'm done being beaten up! I'm done not being treated right!" There was along pause until she spoke again.

She handed me the divorce paper and said "Sign it..... Please"

I couldn't believe that I was actually gonna sign this paper and let my love of my life go.

I signed the papers. That was it. We were officially strangers from now on.

"Thank you" Y/n said. She left the court without me saying any thing to her.

One full sentence can make someone hate and leave you forever.

-THE END

HEY MY BEAUTIFUL ANGELS! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT WANTED TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS! SO YEAH BYE FOR NOW!