Jimin(iepabo) x Min Suga(r) Pt. 2 of 3

"Jimin's internally screaming: SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED MEEEE [in media]"

- MG 2k17 lmao

|||3 days before Jimin's proposal|||

'Ding Dong'~ sang your doorbell cheerfully, at 1 fucking am in the morning.

"What the hell?" you mumbled and you shuffled to find you (fav/color) robe and head to the door.

"Can I help you," you asked timidly. It was 1 am, for all you know, it could be some creep ass raper, which begs the question of why you opened the door in the first place.

"Y/n, it's me," Yoongi's voice rang through and you almost closed the door on his face when he stopped you.

It's worse than a raper, you thought as Yoongi pushed the door open, wriggled himself in, and slammed it shut, locking it.

"W-why'd you lock the door?" Your voice was once again timid.

Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully, "It's 1 am pabo, someone can come in."

Obviously, you folded your arms.

"So then why tf are you here?"

"I have to explain what I did, and why I did it."

You sighed, "I get it, Yoongi, there was someone else, I mean, come on! It's been 3 years!"

"And I've finally paid off my debt! They can't come after you anymore!"

"What," you whipped your head to him. Who can't come after me anymore?

He sighed and sat down on your living room couch. He honestly looked so worn out and when you came to ait down next to him, he laid his head on your lap. That's when you realized how much you truly missed him.

"Year of 12th grade, I was just about to finish school. Finals were coming up and everything was good, until... he came into my life."

|||+|||

" "Hyung!" I turned around to see Jungkook, my 16-year-old little brother.

I scowled at him a bit as I answered a bit gruffly, "What do you want, kid?"

He huffed a bit to catch his breath before he said, "Namjoon hyung is in trouble, it's with the gang. You hafta help him, please hyung, Jin hyung is about to go there himse-"

I dashed into a run (a/n: dASI RUNRUNRUNRUN) in hopes of getting there in time.

Fuckin' Joon, I cussed, why do you have to be such a trouble-makin' ass?

I got to the gang's alleyway just in time it seemed, for I saw one of the members get ready to pummel the headstrong Namjoon.

I got to the member before the fist met Namjoon's skin. I tumbled to the floor.

I jumped back up and locked my jaw into place, damn, he's strong as hell.

The member scowled, "The fuck yuh think yuh doin' inneruptin'?"

"Don't touch him, he didn't do anything, it was me," I stood up for Namjoon even though I have no idea wtf he did.

"Oh, so your the one that took our shipment of drugs," my eyes when wide, How in the hell did you manage that Joon?! Jesus Christ!

I kept my ruse up nevertheless, "Yup," and grabbed Namjoon's hand, escaping through the opening they had made.

As the alley disappeared from our eyesight and we ran through the bustle of people and streets, I could have sworn that member yelled, "I'll find you and fucking rip you apart," and they did...