Jungkook (Regret part.2)

*2 months later*

It's been 2 months since I came back. 2 months since Peyton moved to Korea with me. I audition for MY as a singer and I'm still a trainee but JYP already has my group decided. In my group there's 5 girls plus me so there's 6 girls in total. I'm the youngest as expected. I'm the maknae, main vocalist, sup-rapper, visual, and lead dancer.

Jungkook on the other has not been smiling allot like. And his been slacking off lately. Is it because of me!? What if it was because of me?!

"Y/n stop thinking about-" Before I could finish my sentence I saw something very heart breaking.

I saw Peyton and another trainer kissing!? I felt my eyes tearing up. No this is just a dream!!! Y/n wake up!!

Just then reality hit me when Peyton saw me. "Y/n i-its not what y-you think!" Peyton said. I went up to him and slapped him. *Pak* he held his cheeks and his side chick went to him and asked if he was okay. I scoffed. "So I guess this is why you've been so distant lately?? Wow!" I was about to walk away when he back hugged me "Y/n its really not what you think" He whisper in my ears. I was about to say something when a familiar voice shouted "YOU BASTARD! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO Y/N?!!! " it hit me that familiar voice was coming from Jungkook!

I turned around and saw Jungkook running towards us. He grabbed Peyton's collar and punched his face. My eyes grew wide. I pulled Jungkook away from Peyton and said "That's enough Jungkook" "He hurt you Y/n! How can I just let that slip huh?!"

I grabbed his arms and went to the music room.

*Music Room*

"Jungkook-" When I was about to say something he cutted me off by kissing me. My eyes went wide. I was trying to push him away but give in to the kiss. The kiss went to a sweet kiss to a passionate one.

We both broke the kiss because of lack of air. He smiled at me "Y/n please I'm begging you give me another chance!" I was about to say yes but he cutted me off again! "I love you I always had! I was just embarrassed how people would think of me! And I was afraid that people would continue bullying-"

Before he could finish his sentence I cutted him off by kissing him. I broke the kiss and said "I love you too Jungkook I've always had. I'm sorry for being so dumb to not see that Peyton was cheating on me."

*2 years later*

On that point we started dating and I debuted with my group. My group has been doing great. As for Peyton he has a new girlfriend don't know that girls name but I'm happy that his happy. I'm more happy because my love of life is finally with me❤

I guess he did regret not accepting me in highschool *chuckles*

"Baby what are you chuckling about??" I was startled because I was working on my solo album. I'm debuting as a solo artist too. I turn my chair around and ran to Jungkook and hugged him. He chuckled and broke the hug. "So gonna tell me why you were chuckling earlier??"

I giggled and said "Fine. I was chuckling because I realized that my boyfriend really did regret on not accept me when we were in highschool." He chuckled "See! You even chuckled!" He nodded and said "Of course I regret the day I rejected you babe!"

I just nodded and hugged him again. He hugged back and put a finger under my chin and lift my chin up and said "Saranghae Y/L/N"
He then kissed me. I kissed back and we both broke the kiss and I said "Nado saranghae Jeon Jungkook"

-THE END

Hi  my little angels I'm so sorry for those people who didn't want part two for this one shot but I wanted to make  a part two so yeah! I'm sorry if you guys didn't want an ending like this but wanted to do a real update so yeah! Bye for now my little angles!❤😘