Hoseok (I'm sorry)

"I'm sorry I...I can't accept your feelings."
Hoseok said. "W..w-why?" I asked nervously. "I...i...I'm engaged"

[End of flashback~]
______________________________________

That scene keeps replaying in your head. You liked Hoseok he liked you too. But his parents got him into an arrange marriage. Its hurt you so much. You were not the loner of the school in fact you were one of the queenka of the school. You liked Hoseok since first year. You thought Hoseok didn't like you too but he does. He was planning on confessing to you last month but the other queenka Sungjae put up posters of her and Hoseok dating. He knew that you already saw the posters so it was no use on confessing to you. He was upset ofc he wanted to be with you not with Sungjae.

Hoseok was at his locker trying to get his books for second period but Sungjae keeps on bugging him. Meanwhile Y/n was at her locker looking at the couple. Hoseok saw Y/n looking at him and Sungjae. They smiled at each other and locked eyes. But that moment was ruined by Hoseok's phone. The caller was his mom.

°°°°°
[Call]

Hobi: Mom?
Mrs.Jung: Hoseok come to the restaurant near your school.
Hobi: what about school?
Mrs.Jung: It's okay I already talk to the school just come here ASAP.
Hobi: Ok I'll be there.

[End call~]

°°°°°

You went to your second class while Hoseok was at the restaurant with his parents. It was weird that Hoseok and Sungjae were both gone for second period.

Meanwhile at the restaurant Hoseok's mom announced something Hoseok never wanted to hear. "Hoseok and Sungjae are getting married!" She announced excitedly. Hoseok sat there silently while Sungjae celebrated to finally get married to the person she likes.

'No! This can't be happening! I'm supposed to be married to Y/n! Not Sungjae!' Hoseok thought.

[Next day~]

Y/n finally got the courage to confess to Hoseok. She knows that Hoseok has a girlfriend but she needed to get that heavy feelings out. So she went over to Hoseok and said "Hoseok-shi.... I-I like.. Like you alot." Hoseok smiled mentally. He finally knows you like him back but he remembered that he can't accept your feelings since he was in a stupid arrange marriage with Sungjae.

"I'm sorry I...I can't accept your feelings."
Hoseok said. "W..w-why?" You asked nervously. "I...i...I'm engaged."

That was it. You lost your chance on dating the love of your life. "O-oh I didn't know.. W-will c...congrtas... Who's t-the lucky girl you.. You proposed to?" You asked. 'You. I wanted it to be you but my parents are making me marry Kim Sungjae' Hoseok though.

"Kim Sungjae." He said. It broke you completely. I mean who would choose you over a cheerleader. Especially when she's the captain of the cheerleading team. You were just the dance captain and that was one of the reason Hoseok fell inlove with you. "Oh well I wish you... You guys goodluck on y-your marriage life." You said.

You got out of the school as fast you could and went to your car. You started crying. "Why did I even think Hoseok would like me back?!" You yelled. You keep on crying and crying. You were so hurt that you decided to skip school after you calmed down from crying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[4 years later~]

Its been 4 years since Hoseok and Sungjae got married. Hoseok's feelings for Y/n never changed. He cried himself to bed every night remembering that day where he heard you cry in your car. He hurt him. It really did. When he heard you cry it made his heart ache. You were crying because of him. And he knew that.

You in the other hand moved on from Hoseok and now is happy married to Kim Myungjun with 1 handsome baby boy. You and Myungjun meet at a little cafe near the school and started talking to each other. He asked you out and you said yes since you started to develop feelings for him and now here you are married to the love of your life.

Yes it hurted you when Hoseok rejected you but you knew it was meant to be like that or else you wouldn't have meet Myungjun. Myungjun is in a group called ASTRO. And your a doctor. Your kid Kim Woo-San was only 4 years old so when you and Myungjun are at work you send Woo-San to his grandparents.

So Myungjun was at Music Bank and you and Woo-San decided to surprise him and his members. You and PD-nim were good friends so you called him saying you were visting ASTRO in Music Bank and he said it was ok.

When you got out of your car with Woo-San you directly went in the building and went to ASTRO's room. But before you could reach ASTRO's room someone called your name "Y/N?!" You turn around and saw Hoseok. He ran to you and hugged you. "Y/n long time no see!" He said. "A..ah yeah long time no-" You were cut off by Woo-San.

"Eomma! I want to see appa!" He whined. "A-appa?" Hoseok asked confusingly. "Yeah I'm married. I'm sorry Hoseok but I have to visit my husband hope you and Sungjae are doing well." You said before getting into the room.

You saw the boys getting ready. Sanha saw you and Woo-San. "Noona! Woo-San!!" Sanha said. "Where's Myungjun Sanha?" You asked. "Oh his in the other room sleeping. He didn't get sleep last night." You nodded your head and went to the other room and left Woo-San with the other members.

You smiled seeing your husband sleeping peacefully. You bent down and pecked his lips. He slowly opens his eyes and when he did open his eyes completely he hugged you and kissed you. "Jagi~ I miss you~"

Meanwhile Hoseok was left dumbfounded. One of his nightmare finally came true. You married another guy because of his parents! His blaming his parents for this. He wanted to marry Y/n not Sungjae but now Hoseok knows that your married and your happy now. Even tho it hurts him knowing you married another guy that's not him he still smiled because seeing you smile is more than enough.

"I'm sorry Y/n I wish I could turn back time and accepted your confession" Hoseok mumbled before going back to BTS's room.

-THE END
______________________________________

Hey guys! I (j)hope you liked this chapter~ if you got some ASTRO reference in this chapter I love you~ (I love all of you don't worry) welp bye bye for now~😘😘