Taehyung (Changed)

Y/n's POV

Today is another school day! Yay! Not really. I went to the bathroom and took a shower after I took a shower I went to my closet and went to pick an outfit...

 I went to the bathroom and took a shower after I took a shower I went to my closet and went to pick an outfit

(Black is one of my favorite color so yeah!)

I don't really like school or hate it. I'm one of the popular students in school but I still have a bully, yeah​ I know its crazy but his name is Taehyung his in a group called 'BTS' and I'm in a group called 'Black red' don't ask why we named are group like that.... Any ways.

*At school*

Ugh! Great fans waiting for BTS and other group! I went out of my car and put my mask on (I'm the sister of the maknae of Blackpink yeah I'm the sister of Lisa) I went and thank goodness no one noticed me! I went straight to my groups hang out spot which is the rooftop "Hey bitches!" I said when I reached the rooftop.

"Hey Y/n!" the members of my group are like sisters to me so if you mess with them you mess with me, In my group there are 6 other members so that makes 7 because of me. And even tho Taehyung bully's me I fell in love with him. I know I'm messed up but come one his so cute and hot!

*Lunch*

"OMO BLACK RED IS HERE!!!"

"BTS IS HERE!!!"

"TAEHYUNG OPPA DATE ME!!!"

"Y/N CALL ME OPPA!!"

*sigh* here we go again. "Yah! Y/n lets eat at the rooftop!" "Okay! Lilly Eonnie!" I was still in line to get food "We'll see you there!" "Okay!"

*After waiting in line*

I was about to go to the rooftop and eat but suddenly Taehyung stopped me "We need to talk" he grabbed my arm and took me outside, he let go and said "I like you!" I was surprised but said "I-i like you too!" he looked up to me in disbelief he kissed and I kissed back "I love you"

*1 month later (I'm a lazy author so yeah😊)*