Jungkook <Last day>

"Jungkookie~" I called out when I saw
my boyfriend Jungkook. He was smiling while reading something on his phone.

'Probably a comment on his pictures or a message from one of his hyungs.' I thought.

Author's POV

Meanwhile Jungkook was actually smiling because of a text. No it wasn't from his hyungs. It was from a girl. A girl that Y/n doesn't know about. Yes your right. Jungkook is cheating on Y/n.

Text~

Babe❤: Oppa when are you breaking up with that girl?!
Jk: Soon baby soon😘
Babe❤: it better be soon!
Jk: keke~ love you baby~😘❤
Babe❤: Awwee~ I love you to babe😘

End of text~

Jungkook got up from his seat and went to the bathroom. He left his phone in the coach and the phone wasn't off. So Y/n decided to see who Jungkook was texting. Y/n was wondering why Jungkook was so happy texting someone. Y/n was smiling because she was spending time with Jungkook. But her smile dropped quickly.

She saw a contact named 'Babe❤' she knew that Jungkook put her as 'Jagi Y/n❤😘' in his contacts. So who could this girl be?! Then it hit her. Jungkook is cheating on her. Her eyes got teary. She's been keeping something from Jungkook too. And no she wasn't cheating on him it was more serious than that.

Jungkook came back to the living room and saw Y/n holding his phone. Y/n saw Jungkook and smiled sadly. "Y....y/n it's n-not what you think it is!" Jungkook defended. You chuckled lightly. "Sure it isn't Jungkook. I thought you were a smart man yet this proves me wrong." You said while pointing at his phone.

"You know I was about to tell you something really important but I guess I'm not important to you anymore." You said while smiling sadly. She was gonna tell him that she was about to die. She had 1 day left. She got the news last week. It was surprising to her and her family. She had a heart disease that couldn't be stop. She stood up and went towards the front door. Jungkook followed her and when Y/n opened the door she asked "Your not even gonna fight for us?" She saw Jungkook nod side to side and say "No. I was gonna break up with you any way."

That made your heart ache. It made your heart experience more pain. Pain from the disease and pain caused by someone you loved dearly. "I'm sorry for not being an amazing girlfriend to you Jungkook." She said quietly but loud enough to let Jungkook hear.

She went out of his house and she started to feel dizzy. Jungkook heard a loud thud when he was about to close the door. He saw Y/n on the ground. Y/n was having blood come out of her. S he hit her head in the groud to hard. Jungkook quickly called '911'. After a few minutes the ambulance came and got Y/n.

*At the hospital* [Jungkook's POV]

"Sir! I'm sorry your not allowed in this room!" A nurse said to me and sit me down on a chair near the operation room. I saw one nurse and tell the front desk to call someone. I heard that the nurse say something about Y/n not having a chance to live.
What no! Y/n is a fighter! She's gonna live! Right?!

The thing was I was only "dating" another girl because she told me that she was gonna hurt Y/n and my family. I also had to act happy since she has cameras all over my house. She's a creep. Actually she's a psychopath! I love Y/n so much! Believe me!

I can't bare to lose her! What would my life be without my bubbly and cute yet savage girlfriend!? If I lose her it'll be all my fault.

*After a few hours*

Its been hours that Y/n was taken to the operation room. Her parents Mrs. and Mr. Min (and yes Yoongi is your brother😂) were here. Y/n's brother is here too with his boyfriend (A.k.a Jimin😉). Finally the doctor came out of the room. He walked toward us and said something unbelievable.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*1 years later*

Its been 2 years since Y/n died. Yes my one and only bubbly,cute yet savage girlfriend is dead. 'Why?' Because of me. But part of it was because she had a heart disease. The next day was supposed to be her last day. But I made it shorter for her. She died before the day she was supposed to die. I miss Y/n. I miss her warmth. I miss her goofing around. I miss seeing her dance. I miss everything. She was my Miss right. She was my everything.

Today is our 3 years anniversary. And today is her 1 year death anniversary. I'm in Y/n's grave. "Jagi I miss you. I'm sorry for not fighting for us. Today is our 3 year anniversary." I smiled sadly at the last sentence I said. Tears were forming in my eyes. I couldn't hold it anymore. I let my tears out.

"I'm sorry Jagi. I really I'm. I-I'm s...sorry." I kissed her grave and put down her favorite flowers. Which are (instert you favorite flower). She loves them so much. I got up and said "I love you quietly before I left her grave.

'Fight for the people who you care about. No one knows when their gonna be gone. Love them with all your heart~'

-Author-nim

---------------------------------------

(937 words in total for the story~)

So how was it user53942124 and other readers? Was it bad? I hope not~ but if you thought it was bad I'm sorry~ Imma try harder then! Thanks for 52k reads and 200 followers loves!❤❤❤ LOVE YOU ALLL~~