Taehyung [I can't anymore]

I turn around from the bed and didn't see Taehyung. *sigh* Here we go again. This is the 7th time Taehyung isn't here when I wake up. What happened to him? Why isn't he here when I wake up?

Did I do something wrong? Cuz I don't remember doing anything wrong to him. In fact its him that's been rude to me. What happened to the Taehyung I knew. The Taehyung that always singings me to sleep when I'm stressed.

Just thinking of all those good memories of us made me. Cry. And cry.

[Time skip~]

It was already 1 am and Taehyung isn't here yet. I got off work 4 hours ago. I sighed and ate ramyun for dinner.

After a few minutes of eating ramyun I went to bed. I wanted to wait for Taehyung but I have work at 7am tomorrow.

After a few minutes I went to bed and tried sleeping. But then I heard the front door open. I'm guessing that's Taehyung. I was about to go and talk to him when I heard a girls voice.

"Oppa~ Can you just break up with that bitch already?" That voice. It sounded like alot like F/n. No she wouldn't do that! But in reality you knew that F/n just stole your boyfriend. "I will baby. She's annoying!" He said. F/n laughed.

"I know she is baby." She said. I had tears coming out of my eyes. Why would he lie to me? Why? Is it because F/n is prettier than me? Sexier? What is it?!

I had enough of this! I started packing my clothes. I heard moaning. No! No! It can't be!!! I started crying again. I went outside and saw Taehyung kissing F/n's neck.

Taehyung saw me and stopped kissing F/n's neck. "Y/n I swear its not what it looks like!" He said. I scoffed. "Stop fucking lying to me Taehyung! I heard you and F/n talk!" I raised my voice. "You know what! I'm breaking up with you! You and F/n can have sex all you want! Bye Taehyung!" I shouted before going out of the apartment.

Author's POV

Meanwhile in the apartment Taehyung regretted all of this. He didn't want this to happen. He just wanted to prank you. "Fuck! F/n I messed up badly!" He said. F/n just shook her head and said "I'll give you some alone time Taehyung. Hope you feel better." She then left the apartment.

Taehyung cried,punched the walls,cursed at himself for doing this kind of prank on you. He didn't mean to do this. He really didn't.

"I'm sorry Y/n." He said softly before going to slumber.

-THE END

Hey loves!! I'm sorry for this shitty chapter again!😂 But I wanted to publish a chapter today so yeah!