Ebb of the Night (Prologue)

Prologue

"Are you ready yet?" Zach stuck his head in Doyle's room to see his cousin rushing around the room trying to stuff every article of clothing he owned into his suit cases.

"Just about, Zach." Doyle answered as he finally zipped up his two suit cases and snagged his plane tickets and passport from his bedside table. "Ready!"

"Finally! Spring break here we come!" Zach fist pumped the air as he bound down the stairs taking them two at a time to meet up with is twin brother Kyle at the foot of the stairs. "He's finally ready, where's Uncle Connor?"

"Outside waiting for us." Kyle stated as he rubbed his hand over his newly buzzed short brown hair. Demanding days before that he needed something to distinguish the difference between him and his brother.

"Let's hit the road!" Doyle burst out the front door with his cousins following closely behind, placing his bags in the back of the truck with his cousins he turned to his dad. "Well, we'll be back next week."

"Have fun, and don't get into any trouble. I don't feel like flying down there to bail you ass out of jail." Connor stated as he eyed his son carefully. "And take care, you never know what you'll find when you're there."

"Dad, I haven't found my mate yet, I highly doubt she's going to be in Cabo San Lucas." Doyle rolled his blue eyes and he ruffled his own brown sun kissed hair.

"Come on, Doyle. We're going to miss our flight if you don't hurry up." Zach called impatiently from the drivers seat of the truck.

Connor stepped back allowing his son to jump in the vehicle, "Have fun! And remember I'm not bailing your asses out!" Connor called as they back out of the drive way. The entire truck swayed as the guys jumped, hooted and yelled from cab of the truck.

They made it to their gate just in time, going through security took longer than driving to the air port, but they were able to board the plane right away instead of waiting around the gate for hours on end.

Carefully navigating their way down the narrow aisles, Doyle finally found their assigned seats and across the aisle from them was three beautiful girls around their age. Doyle being the natural ladies man that he is couldn't help but to raise his eye brows that the opportunity that presented it's self to him. Nudging Zach, he nodded in the direction the girls. The one closest to them in the aisle was a girl with black hair, unable to see her eyes clearly he enjoyed her soft features, he quaint nose and pert pink lips. Next to her was a bubbly blonde who was chatting non-stop, her eyes were a muddled brown but non the less she was attractive. Against the window was girl with brown hair, all Doyle could see was the back of her head as she gazed out the window. Internally he willed her to turn and at least glance at him, but to no avail she remained looking out the window as the plane began taxiing down the runway. As the plane began to pick up speed he watched the faceless girl grip wildly at her seat and bow her head into her chest, clearly having a hard time with flying.

Once the plane had stabilized at the comfortable flying height Doyle couldn't stop himself, he had to talk to the ladies. Looking over at Zach and Kyle they were urging him forward, obviously trying to get something out of this as well.

"Hey Ladies!"