"Sorry about that." He pats my back as he gives me a small, comforting smile. We walk together to our next period. I wasn't very used to have someone to walk with and having Calum by my side, talking non-stop made me feel a lot better. I just don't get it how he wants to walk with me, no one does.

"So, tell me a bit of yourself." Calum sits down next to me in the back, "you seem like a Christian with that jean skirt. I can't even see your ankle, come on." He chuckles.

"I am." I say proudly, "I want to become a nun."

"No way," He throws his head back and laughs, "don't tell me you are serious, Flo. Life is too good for being in Church all day."

"Life is too short and I hope you lots realise you better be confessed before God comes to earth, if you aren't, pray for your soul, mate."

"Religious language," he nods shortly, "I kind of like it."

"So tell me about you?" I try to change the subject.

"Hm, I work in a music store and I like playing instruments." He simply says.

"Now that you mention that, do you think I could work in the music store? Mum wants me to get a job."

"Let's find out. How about we go after school? It isn't far away from here, but we do have to cross a lot of streets."

"It's fine."

*

"I'll see you tomorrow," Mo says before she walks outside, she pauses and walk over to me again, "I was wondering if you can come to my house tomorrow. We haven't had a normal chat, it's frustrating."

"Sure, I'll ask mum today and I'll let you know tomorrow morning."

"Good." She smiles and jogs back.

I spot Calum walking down the stairs and I stand up from the floor in the lobby to catch up with him. He notices me and stops so we can walk side by side.

There is no black van parked in front of the school, behind the bus. Jasper is giving me my space as well as Harry.

Harry.

The mention of his name makes my stomach drop. I have to repeat myself that I don't miss him and its better that way.

If I'm in his hands, I will be in danger.

The music store wasn't that far of a walk, he was right. He walks into the store and greets the other employees.

"I work here in Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays," he tells me, "follow me, I'm going to see the manager."

"Mr. Harris," Calum says when he walks into the office. "Good evening."

"Hello, kid. Are you already quitting?"

"No, course not. I was wondering if you needed a new employee in the shop."

He points at me with his thumb and Mr. Harris looks at me and purses his lips, "Hm, you should talk about it with your boss. But he just left," he looks at me, "if you want you can make up a resume work and give it to him later."

"Oh, alright thank you." I smile. "When do you think I should already send it?"

The young lad scratches his chin, "As soon as possible. The quicker you are... you might get the job immediately."

"I don't have to do interviews?"

"No, not at all. This is a music store, not a Hospital you want to work in." Mr. Harris says, chuckling softly and looks at Calum, "Well I need to get going, need to take these papers somewhere. I'll see you tomorrow at seven pm, eh?"