Ella was preparing dinner for all of us and the girls were sitting with us, giving informations that could be helpful. Caleb was also here to try and track Aria with her phone. Toby was also there helping Caleb with technology skills.

Out of the blue, my phone started to vibrate and I pull it out of my pocket.

A blocked number.

"Before you answer that, connect this to your phone." Caleb instructed and I complied and plugged my phone in. "You can answer it now. Make sure to talk to the person and make it as long as possible."

I answered the phone call and wished that this will be Noel so we could also track him and my wife.

"Hello?" I said nervously.

"Good evening, sir." Noel's condescending voice echoed back from the other end of the call.

"Noel Kahn?" I feigned innocence.

"The only one, sir." He said and I'm started to get annoyed but I made sure to keep my anger in check.

"What do I owe the pleasure of hearing from a former student at a time like this?" I asked and I heard a bitter laugh from his end.

"Stop acting innocent, Fitz! I know that you know now that I kidnap your lovely wife!" He shouted at the phone and I winced as I feel my eardrums ring from the loudness of his voice. Detective Arthur wrote down something and showed it to me.

Loudspeaker please.

I do as what he told and switched on loudspeaker for everyone to hear.

"So did you just admit that you kidnapped Aria?" I asked again as the Detective turned on his voice recorder and started to record the conversation.

"Hell yes, Fitz. Now, I believe 'congratulations' is in order because this beauty right here told me to not hurt her because she's pregnant with your twins which makes me want to hurt her more."

No!, I internally screamed, begging him not to lay even a single finger on her.

"You wouldn't do that, no?" I asked, trying to reassure myself that Noel isn't that cold hearted. Byron has his hand over Ella's mouth because she tried to protest whilst Caleb's hand is over Hanna's mouth and Spencer's hand is over Emily's mouth.

"Maybe, maybe not. Depends if you follow the things I'll tell you to do and not to do." He said and I had no choice but to follow.

"What is it?"

"Bring a bag that contains $50,000 and bring it inside Warehouse #9 in Portabello Pier in Hudson's Bay within 8 hours and you'll have her back." Noel commanded and ended the call.

"Were you able to trace that?" I asked Caleb and Toby as the detective stops the record.

"Yeah but we have a problem. They are calling from a telephone booth so we can't track them in their permanent place. Lucky for us, we were able to track them and they're near the border of Brookhaven which is 20 miles from here." Caleb said all the facts and we were relieved to know that we still have a lead.

Detective Arthur makes a call to the police and asks to set up a checkpoint immediately on the borderlines of Rosewood and Brookhaven.

"They weren't able to make it out sooner so I'm wondering why." Toby wondered and that made me think too.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

(Aria's POV)

I woke up with a stiff neck and groaned when I twisted it even more.