Part Forty-Seven: Remember The Night.. Regret The Mistake..

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm not. this is just the beginning. Everyday we'll spend together will be special, we'll do everything and we'll enjoy every second of our lives. I'll do everything to see the smile in your face camila," he said and I smiled shyly, "Yes, like this one." he smiled back, wiping my tears and pulling me into a deep kiss.

Zayn's POV:

I was sitting in the living room, watching a silly series on the TV. I was bored, Lauren went to sleep about 2 hours ago, but I wasn't tired or sleepy so I stayed here. Liam called me earlier saying he'll stay at Sophia's house. Niall and Louis were sleeping and Harry didn't come back yet.

I sighed and looked at my watch, it was 1 in the morning and I wasn't feeling tired at all. I turned the TV off and sat there in silence, staring at the black screen. Suddenly, the door opened slowly and Harry walked through it. he was walking on his toes and trying not to make any noise. he closed the door and walked to the room, heading upstairs without noticing me.

"Hello to you too." I said loudly, causing him to jump in fear and to almost fall from the stairs.

"JESUS, ZAYN! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" he shouted, gritting on his teeth so his voice doesn't get any higher.

"It's not my problem that you're blind!" I replied with a smirk.

"I'm not blind, I just.. didn't see you." he said while walking back to the living room and sitting next to me on the couch.

"So, how was your day with Camila?" I asked and he smiled.

"Great, today we..." he answered bluntly but then stopped mid sentence and looked at me with wide eyes after realizing what I said, "B-but.. how you...? who told you I was with Camila?" he asked, his mouth dropping open.

"Harry, I'm your best friend, I don't need someone to tell me." I said with a grin.

"oh," he didn't say anything out of shock.

"It's okay, you don't have to hide anything from me Harry." 

"I...I... yes, she... me and her.. we..you know, together. call it whatever you want." he stuttered, his face turning to a bright shade of red.

"Yes, that's obvious." I smiled to him and he smiled back, "I was waiting for you to tell me about this before tonight Hazza, but you didn't." I said and Harry's smile disappeared.

"I know buddy, I was planning to tell you but..." he tried to say but I cut him off,

"You don't trust me anymore, right?" I asked with a serious tone.

"No it's not like that, I was just... I wanted to tell you but I didn't..." he murmured and I nodded in understanding.

"It's alright Harry, you can say that you lost your trust in me." I insisted, turning my face to the other side.

"Hey hey, no it's not like that!" he argued and I turned to face him again.

"So how it is?" I asked.

"Zayn, you are my best friend and the closest to me from the boys, you know that right?" he said I nodded, "I still trust you with everything, what happened that day with Lauren has nothing to do with our friendship, it's a different thing and you know that." he said, making me feel guilty. "I didn't tell you about my relationship with Camila because I wanted her to be with me while telling you. she's so happy and excited, she can't wait for you guys to hear the news, but I told her that we should wait until we become sure of our feelings." he explained.

"Why? are you still not sure about your feelings towards her?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm 100% sure Zayn, I've never been that sure." He smiled., "but I... I don't think that Lauren would be happy because of this, Camila is her best friend after all and you know,..."