Before he could get enough air back from laughing, I smirked and said, "Two can play at that game!" I waved and added, "Bye," and then I wasn't there anymore. I was sitting on a bed, dripping water everywhere.

"Ugh, sorry Mar! I'll clean it up!" I said, as I hurriedly jumped off the bed.

"It's alright, I was changing the sheets anyway," Marron replied. I glanced up and saw that she had a handful of bed sheets in her arms.

I smiled slightly at how she didn't even jump any more when I appeared. Dad wasn't the only one with Instant Transmission, and Marron had become pretty used to it by now. 

She threw me a towel. I caught it as she said, "So what happened this time? And what are you doing up so early? It's like... Five over there!" Mar said as she paused to check her watch.

I sighed and started drying my soaking-wet tail. "Yeah, well would you mind telling my Dad that? Apparently five to some is like noon to others."   

Mar laughed. "So what happened?" She asked again.

I shrugged. "My alarm went off, I tried to block it out, it didn't work, I blew it up, the Sister-In-Law came to get me, that didn't work, so Dad and Gohan decided to take me for a swim."

 Mar sighed. "Your family sometimes..." She told me.

"Ha, yeah." I responded. It was my turn to sigh again. I looked at the clock sitting next to her bed. "Hey, do you mind if I use your shower? I don't feel like going back just yet."

Mar nodded. "No, I don't mind. Go right ahead."

"Thanks, it means..." I trailed off. The phone had started to ring. 

Mar check the ID. "It's Goku," She told me.

"Urrrrrggggghhhhh!" I said, racing for the shower. "I'm not here! I'm not here!"

Mar laughed, and I quickly turned the water on, stripped, and jumped in. Then I laughed, starting to wash. About two minutes later, I heard someone coming up the stairs, followed my a knock on Mar's bedroom door.

"Marron, honey, is Rosa here?" Krillin asked.

"It depends who's asking," Mar replied. "Are you here, Moon?" She called back to me.

"I'm in the shower! Can I take a message?" I shouted back. I knew that Krillin could hear me as well.

"Yes, Uh-huh, very cute Rosa!" He responded. "Yea, she's here, Goku," He told Dad. He said a few more things, then asked, "So have you found Vegeta yet?" Then I heard him leave.

I quickly finished my shower and got out. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and dried the rest of my body. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around me and walked out.

"Who's Vegeta?" I asked Mar.

She shook her head and said, "I was about to ask you the same thing."

"Hmm," I said. I walked over to a chair and sat down. "I wish I knew that they were saying..."

Suddenly, Mar's eyes lit up. "I thought you'd never ask!" 

She ran over to her closet and dug around on the bottom for a moment. When she came back, she had a land-line in her hand.

"I'd use mine, but Dad took it before he left," She explained. 

I nodded eagerly, and she pushed talk. We held the phone up to our ears.

"... Believe that you haven't found him yet, that's all," Krillin was finishing.

"I know Krillin, I know," Dad said, sighing.