"Well it looks like you broke someone else's automail! You dummy!" The girl says. She sighs and comes down stairs, I notice an old, short woman on the porch with a pipe in her mouth. The girl shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Winry Rockbell, I'm guessing you need some legs and lots of adjustments with that arm. It will take about.... 4 days." She said. We all went inside and she examined my automail. "You've surely have outgrown your automail, when was your last adjustment?"

"About 3 years ago." I reply calmly.

"3 years!?" She sighs. "This is going to be a lot of work, it's almost dinner, we'll eat then I'll start working on your arm, ok?"

"Ok, thank you for taking me in." I smile, she smiles back and she starts to walk out. "Wait right here." She walks outside. "Al! Can you carry (Y/N)?"

"Ok!" Al said back. He picked me up off the porch, then brings me onto the couch.

" Thanks.." I say. "Where's Ed?"

"He's visiting our mother."

I can see him glance down again, "Ok." I start to eat, seeing Winry and Pinoko are upstairs trying to get the parts ready.

I start talking. "You have to tell something about yourself now." I say. "Ok, well, Ed and I have been friends with Winry since we were kids.We moved away to Central so Ed could become a State Alchemist."

"What happened to your mother?"

I shouldn't have asked that.

"She fell ill and passed." Al replied, as if he was hiding something.

"You two tried to bring her back, didn't you....." He nods.

"I was such an idiot.."

"I guess we're both idiots, then." I chuckled.

I look up at him and give him a side hug, he hugs back, even though he's a suit of armor, it's very comforting. I close my eyes and smile,

"(Y/N)! Are y-" Winry walks in between our moment. I slowly pull away from Al.

"Y-Yeah.." I murmur.

I see his armor helmet blush, how does that happen?

~Skip to Winry's room~

"So, do you like him?" She said, while taking measurements.

"Al? We've only known him for a couple of days." I said factually.

"It could be a case of love at first sight."

I sigh. "Love at first sight isn't real, the people would then fall for each other for their looks, which wouldn't be love." I say.

"You're no fun" she says jokingly. She smiles. "Anyway, the arm you have is way off, so I'll have to make you a whole new arm, and also estimate what your leg would be measured to, you can head off to bed."

"Thank you, Winry."

"And also, I have some prototype legs if you want some."

"Yes please." She puts them on then sends me off.

I walk into a room, I guess it's all mine, I see pajamas laid out on the bed, I go over and put them on, then I hear the front door open. I start to listen. "Hey Brother?" I hear Alphonse say.

"Yeah Alphonse?" I hear Ed reply.

"If we get our bodies back, what will be the first thing we do?"

"First of all, I think we should thank everyone who helped us, eat some food on my list, and we can finally stand on our own two feet again." Al says, a smile fading onto my face.

Ed smiles, walking over to his shared room with Alphonse, "I think that sounds like a good idea Al." I honestly wish I had a relationship with my family like Ed and Al did. Their bond is so strong, and they're so nice to each other, as I start to fall asleep peacefully.