*Jealous!Sting x Wild!Reader*

A/N this was requested by Spoiledbrat151 so please enjoy~

•D for Dragneel•

Y/N's POV:

"I'm off! Bye bye!" You smiled at your brother, Natsu, who stood nearby, studying your frame with a slight scowl on his face.

"Still don't see why you're going to Sabertooth." He replied dejectedly, walking over and giving you a swift hug nonetheless.

You just giggled and pulled the front door open. "I'm friends with them, remember? I'd never leave Fairy Tail, so don't worry."

Natsu continued to pout as he waved you off; he still wasn't completely comfortable with Sabertooth for how they'd treated their comrades previously, despite the progress they'd made in leaps and bounds. It was only a suspicion, but you also thought that he saw Sting as somewhat of a threat, that would take you away from him and Fairy Tail with his cheery and flirtatious charms.

You, however, loved how much the guild had grown under its new master; they became and actual guild, instead of simply a group of carefully selected people who happened to share the same affiliation. As for Sting himself, sure he was charming and you liked him a lot as a person, but you'd never let anyone lead you from your family.

The progress of the guild was especially important to you given your long term friendship with Yukino. She'd always been so kind and hard working that when she got kicked out of the guild temporarily, you went ahead of Natsu to try and make them see sense.

People then remembered how powerful two livid Dragneels were, as the red you saw manifested into physical red-hot flames to engulf everything they touched.

As you made your way through Magnolia, a couple familiar faces greeted you, mostly including those that weren't in the guild, like the market stall owners or your favourite lollipop lady.

"You off somewhere Y/N?" Mei, the aforementioned lollipop lady asked as you walked across the road.

"Yep! Crocus!" You smiled at her, twirling slightly to face the woman and thanking her as she wished you fun and a safe journey.

And with that you were back on your way, soon arriving at the Magnolia train station and boarding the first one to arrive.

The smile that normally graced your features always plummeted as soon as you stepped onto a vehicle, as no amount to cheeriness or optimism could fix the motion sickness that plagued dragon slayers.

• • •

Ah finally.

The large doors to Sabertooth loomed in front of your figure, as you had just about managed to crawl off of the train and recover in time for the walk through Crocus. The building itself always impressed you, as it was very fitting for the noble and proud Sabertooth, with an almost castle-like vibe.

Reaching forwards, you grabbed the handle and pushed the left door open, expecting to see the usual orderly yet bustling guild, only to be greeted by an all too familiar sight; a great battle of tigers.

People were shouting and running, magic was being shot in all directions, there were thuds and bumps, and the occasional flying body as someone either jumped on then off of a table, or got thrown.