*Gray x Flirty!Reader*

A/N, this was requested by my dear sister TeIIMe  so please enjoy.

•Pick Up Lines•

Y/N's POV:
"Y/N, what have you been eating? You're heavy!" Happy whined as he flew you back from Mt Haboke, where you had been sent to for a request.
"Shut up feline and do your job." You huffed, "Or I'll change the wind so it's blowing against our direction."
"You can fly yourself using your air magic." He continued to whine, dipping in height a little.
"The point of you being here was to save my magic for the fight, and that includes the return." You replied, folding your arms. "But I'll get you a fish when we get back."
Immediately perking up, Happy picked up your lost altitude and flew slightly faster towards home, making you chuckle at his likeness to Natsu.

Once safely back at the guild hall, the flying cat placed you down and sat on the bar near Mira, looking at you with expectant eyes.
Nodding at the barmaid you chucked some coins over to her and she fetched a raw fish for Happy.
The now happy exceed walked over to his partner and ate the food, glancing over to Charla occasionally as he did so.

"Gray-sama you're back!" Juvia's overly excited voice rang out, snapping you from your thoughts.
Whipping your head around you caught sight of your favourite naked ice mage, looking confused as Juvia hung from his arm.
"Y/N! Come here." Lucy called, making you disappointed that Gray hadn't said those words.
"One second." You called back, before heading over to the man in question.
"Hey Gray! How was your job?" You greeted friendlily.
"Er, not bad thanks." He replied, flitting eyes between the two crushing females.
"That's good, it's been boring around here with out you." You smiled, "there's much less fighting entertainment."
He chuckled and you noticed Juvia becoming more desperate for attention.
Conscious of the fact that Lucy was waiting you waved goodbye and headed over to her.
"Whats up?" You greeted, slotting yourself across from her.
"I should be asking you that, your flirting with him is usually a lot stronger." She smiled.
"Well you were waiting for me so I didn't have enough time." You defended.
"I won't keep you for long then, as your flirting is hilarious."
"That's hopefully a good thing." You laughed.
"He seems to secretly like it so yeah. Anyway, here's your book back."
"Oh thanks." You replied, taking the book she borrowed from you.
After that you chatted for a while, until you spotted Juvia moving from behind a pillar closer to Gray.
Lucy nodded at you knowingly, so getting up you swiftly sat beside him and purposely brushed your hand over his, but making it seem accidental.
"I thought of a good one today." You smiled, ready to break him with more terrible pick up lines.
Gray groaned, so giggling you said,
"Are you a snowflake? Because I'm falling for you."
Gray's face contorted into an expression of sheer exasperation, so laughing you continued with,
"You may be the coldest guy here, but boy did you make my heart melt."
Gray covered his face with his hands, hiding a small blush that had formed, and mumbled a reply.
"If you're melting then maybe you're too close to ash brain."
You sighed and placed your head on his shoulder, making him tense up slightly.
"Care to cool me off?" You started sweetly. "Doesn't matter if you end up heating things up again."
Gray chuckled and punched your stomach lightly.
"Right one more." You smiled.
"Better be good." He joked.
"If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard."
His brows furrowed, and after having too much Juvia stomped over.
"Y/N-san, I think Lucy-sama wants you again."
You knew this was a lie, but humoured her and left, only after cheerily saying goodbye to Gray, and promising to carry on tomorrow.
Evening light was creeping into the guild under the heavy doors, so you decided to just head home and see your cat.
Unfortunately he didn't talk, but you loved him anyway.

Gray's POV:
"Juvia, why did you send her away?"
"Lucy-san wanted her." She replied simply, taking the place where Y/N was a couple of seconds ago
"Oh okay." I said, spotting the book that she left.
Picking it up I read the blurb; it was an adventure novel and sounded quite interesting.
"I'll take this to her." I mumbled to Juvia while standing up an heading for the exit.
"Ice princess!" Natsu shouted, "Since when can you read?"
"Huh? The hell did you say?" I shouted back, an irk mark appearing on my forehead. "You can't say anything, Erza had to teach you to read when you first joined."
"Igneel only taught me words for food." He growled back, butting heads with me.
"What an idiot." I insulted, causing him to lunge forwards with a flaming fist.
The inevitable fight ensued, and after Erza intervened he slinked away.
Looking around the guild I eventually found the book again, as I had thrown it in the fray.
Without further interruption I left, and walked over to Y/N's apartment, as presumably she'd gone there.

Y/N's POV:
You had fed and spent time with your cat, so decided to have a shower.
On your way up the stairs, the doorbell rang and someone pounded their fist on the door, so turning heel you went and answered it.
"Oh Gray, what brings you here?" You asked after being greeted, or better, blessed, with the sight of a topless Gray standing in your doorway.
"You left your book." He said, handing it to you.
"So I did, thanks." You smiled. "Care for a coffee or something?"
"Sure why not." He shrugged, taking you up on your offer.
Once the coffee made, you got sudden inspiration for another pick up line.
"Careful, it's hot, just like you." You smirked as you handed it to him.
"Will I ever get a break from this?" He said with a small smile.
Sitting next to him you replied, "Nope. Not until I'm succiceful."
"Straight up puns is an all time low." He groaned.
You just smiled and drank your drink.
Out of the blue, Gray sighed dramatically and slammed the cup on the table.
You frowned at him in confusion and waited for an explanation.
"Y'know you flirt with me all time?" He began.
"Yeah?" You replied, still confused.
"Is that a game?" He said in a small voice.
"What do you mean? Kind of I guess, as it started off genuine, but you never requited anything so now it's for fun." You replied, mumbling "mostly." afterwards.
He nodded and said, "I see."
"Why do you look disappointed?" You frowned.
"Do you really want to know?" He asked.
You nodded sincerely, then drew your face back slightly as he leaned in until he was a few inches away from you.
His cool breath tickled your nose as he spoke lowly.
"I don't want this to be a game."
He followed his words up by closing the very small gap, and pressing his equally as cold lips on your own.
Having your feelings finally returned was a little overwhelming, but you automatically kissed back; syncing your lips with his and wrapping your arms around his neck.
Breaking apart he asked you to be his girlfriend, to which you eagerly agreed.
"You must live in a igloo, because you're a pretty cool person." You giggled, watching his facial expression change rapidly.
"Will you ever stop with those pick up lines."
"Only if you make me." You challenged.
Oh boy did he make you shut up.

A/N, there ya go, TeIIMe you can stop complaining now.
Hope the rest of you guys enjoyed, so don't forget to comment and vote!
Requests are closed.
~Merry <3