*Laxus x shy!mute!reader*

A/N, this was requested by @Winter_senpai so please enjoy ^^

Y/N's POV:
Thankfully it was a quiet day at the guild, and so far with no interruptions.
Unfortunately the peace didn't last long as Twilight Ogre burst in and demanded more money than you could afford.
Macao stepped in and tried to sort it, but he ended up getting punched, so you rushed over to see if he was okay.
"Stop right there girlie." One of them shouted, pointing at you, so you froze in place.
"Hmm, you've got a very nice body there." They continued, approaching you so you walked backwards, shaking your head.
"What's your name then?" He cooed, leaning close to your face.
As you couldn't speak you didn't reply, and instead scowled at him, making him angry, so he went to attack you, but you used your reflector magic to bounce the attack back at him, then copy-cat magic to mimic the spell and send him flying away from you.
Macao eventually managed to get them to leave by promising the money next month, leaving you all to mourn then wreckage.
Amongst the mess was Reedus' book of sketches which fell open, revealing pictures off all of the lost guild members, causing everyone to break down due to how much they missed them.
You had joined the guild soon after they went missing, so even on your first day you were desperately looking for them. Within your search you ended up at Natsu's house, where you didn't find any clues, but did pick up enough magical energy that was left by him to be able to mimic a small amount of his fire.
With a sad smile you raised you hand and made a magic circle where a stream of fire appeared from, snaking around the guild and warming everyone up. As it reached Romeo he said in a low voice,
"That's Natsu's fire."
Smiling weakly you nod, bringing the fire above your head to form the word 'hope.'
Everyone stood in awe at your display, until Wakaba said, "Y/N's right. We can't lose hope as it's all we have."
"Yes." Agreed Macoa, "they wouldn't ever lose hope so we can't either!"
The rest of the guild agreed with cheers, so you set about fixing what Twilight Ogre broke.

--Time skip--
The next day started off peaceful again, then Blue Pegasus arrived, announcing that Tenrou still existed.
You didn't go with the search group as you didn't know anyone who went missing, and you'd gotten close to Romeo in a big sister way, so wanted to make sure he was okay.
You stayed with him for the whole day, trying lots of different things to get his sprits up, but with no avail, making you sad to see him so upset.
Later in the day Twilight Ogre came again, demanding the money that you didn't have, but as they were about to get violent again, the one talking was harshly kicked in the back by an unfamiliar silhouette.
Soon a big group came into view, and it turned out that they were the missing guild members, as having studied the pictures carefully their faces were familiar.
"We're home." The pinkette said with a huge grin, making everyone pounce at them, embracing them and welcoming them home.
You stayed back and stood in the coroner, observing, but a certain tall blonde caught your eye, with his unique lighting-shaped scar over his eye, muscular build, and handsome face. His expression was slightly uncomfortable, but you decided that was because he wasn't a big fan of hugs as some people were clinging to him.
"Who's that?" The loud pink haired male said, pointing to you.
Your pupils dilated suddenly and you backed away, as all new eyes turned to you.
Your breathing picked up, which a blonde busty female noticed, so she said, "Stop! You're scaring her."
You breathed a sigh of relief, thankful for that girl, until Natsu walked over to you.
"Sorry if I scared you." He said, holding out his hand, "I'm Natsu."
You shake his hand and use your other one to mimic a solid script spell to spell out 'Y/N'.
"Nice to meet you Y/N." he said enthusiastically, "but why aren't you talking?"
"She can't." Kianna said, walking over to you. "She's been mute since she joined, so she either writes down what she wants to say, or uses that solid script to create the words."
You smile at Kianna to thank her, and turn back to Natsu, nodding to confirm the story.
"Oh, sorry Y/N." he said.
You shook your head to say 'it's fine', before waving goodbye and walking off to find solitude again.
You were walking with your head down, thinking about the return of everyone, when you bump into something solid.
Looking up you find the blonde lighting user looking down at you with a confused scowl, so you wave your hands in front of you to try to apologise, then sprint outside with a pink dusting on your cheeks.
Looking around you find a bench round the side of the guild to sit on, so sat and held your head in your hands, enjoying the silence.
"Hey, why'd you run off?" You hear a deep voice say, as the bench creaked under someone else's weight.
Looking up you see the same face from
before, just with a softer expression.
"I heard Kianna say the you were mute, so it's okay." He continued, looking down at his feet.
Tapping his shoulder to make him look at you, you smile, and bring a pen and paper out from your pocket, writing;