*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader*

A/N, this was requested by @Ultimate_sweetheart so please enjoy!
^listen first for this to make sense^

•Wake Up•

Y/N's POV:
Take your clothes and rip 'em, rip 'em off
Call these hoes and tip 'em, tip 'em off
You can tell them you are mine
I'm sick of, sick of games
No more time, you lit the, lit the flame, yeah

"Loke.. Why?" You breathed in a shaky voice, words not heard over the lewd moans pouring from Lucy's mouth as your boyfriend went down on her.
"Take them off." She moaned, tugging on Loke's trousers.
"Anything for my princess." He smirked as he undid his belt; the metallic clinking sound ringing in your ears.
Your sadness soon turned to anger. "Fuck you you cheating bastard, how is that hoe any better than I am?"
You may have been livid but the thought of losing Loke scared you, so walking away, still unnoticed, you took a long nighttime walk.

We live in an age where everything is staged
Where all we do is fake our feelings
I've been scared to put myself so out there
Time is running out, yeah
Need to let you know that

The next morning you smiled as if nothing was different. As if you still trusted him. As if you weren't breaking inside.
You kissed him on the lips as normal; doing that to anyone else just felt wrong, and the idea didn't sit right with you.
So you faked your happiness, allowing him to stay in blissful ignorance.
But you knew it was a ticking time bomb inside you, and you had no idea how to diffuse it.

Last night I woke the fuck up
I realised I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I realised I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh

That night the bed was empty again. Your fingertips desperately clawing at the cold sheets on his side of the bed, as if you'd find him somewhere within the cotton.
Once again you woke up in a cold sweat, breathing rapidly and all alone.
You needed him, but he didn't need you.

Take these walls and rip 'em, rip 'em down
Take my (uh) and snip 'em, snip 'em now
I will tell them I am yours and very, very proud
I am forced to give in, give in now cause

It was breaking point. Loke was becoming more and more distant as more and more women entered his life.
"HOW COULD YOU?" You screamed, knocking a vase off of his shelf.
Loke remained calm, placing a warm hand on your shoulder.
"Y/N, please listen. I am yours and yours only, I will tell the world that if I need to, just to make you believe me."
It was all too much. Tears began to flow and you crumpled on the floor, the same warmth from your unfaithful boyfriend comforted you, despite knowing that many other women had felt it as recently as yesterday.

We live in an age where everything is staged
Where all we do is fake our feelings
I've been scared to put myself so out there
Time is running out, yeah
Need to let you know that

Another fake smile and another forced laugh.
You ate breakfast with him, listening as he talked about what's happening most recently in the celestial world, recounting many events for all the times he's visited in the last month.
You highly doubted they were true, as when he was supposedly 'back home', he was in fact in someone else's home, making to love to someone other than you.
You smiled and nodded, glad that he refused to catch you gaze because your eyes would surely betray you.
The fear of leaving him still kept you there, but your heart was shattered and he couldn't fix it.
He wouldn't fix it.

Last night I woke the fuck up
I realised I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I realised I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I realised I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I realised I need you here, as desperate as that sounds

You sat on the end of your best friend's bed and cried into your palms; her own warmth comforting you tonight.
He had left once again to do a favour that wasn't requested; the tingle of his swift goodbye kiss still lingered on your cheek.
You couldn't sleep as images of taunting women and strange men plagued your mind.
You needed him.
But you couldn't have him.

We live in an age where everything is staged
And all we do is fake our feelings
I'm so scared to put myself so out there
Time is running out, yeah
Need to let you know that

He lied once again. The words you wanted to hear just rolled off his tongue naturally and almost made you believe him, as you wanted to believe him.
Your automatic fake smile retuned, but faltered for a moment.
It was time up for your relationship with him. You had to end it before you were consumed by the confusion and longing.

Last night I woke the fuck up
I realised I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I realised I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh

Even after two months you needed him. He was the only one who could make you feel things you didn't know were possible.
But he wasn't coming back; he didn't love you and you knew it.
You needed to wake up from the fantasy of him retuning, needed to let go of the desperation.

A/N, well I tried. First song shot so I hope it's okay.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Requests are closed.
~Merry <3