Ch6- Dinner with the Rockwell's. (Cassidy Rockwell)

I wrapped my body in a towel, and also wrapped my hair in a towel above my head. The mirror of the washroom was fogged up on all corners. 

   "Wow. How long have I been in here?" I checked my phone and saw it was almost 9:00pm

  "Oh no!" I shrieked as I wiped the mirror.

 An image of my self was clearing in the mirror. I grabed the lotion bottle from my bag and moisterized myself clumsily. I pulled on my underware and a bra. Shit what should I wear? Pj's or fancy?  I decided to go with urban-fancy. Not to urban, but not too fancy. I put on a nice clean shirt from H&M that had black and white stripes. I pulled on some skinny jeans, and fancied it off with a golden coloured belt from Guess. 

  To add some more urban into it, I slipped on my leather boots. I grabbed my comb and brushed out my tangled half - wet - half - dry hair, messily, ofcorse. With my hair still wet, I tired it up and twisted it into a ballerina bun. I left my bangs out, adding a sort of fancy red-carpet kinda look. As my mother would call it. 

 I applied one coat of mascara and dashed out of the bathroom, I turned back into the bathroom remembering my phone. I quickly grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my right boot. I ran out of my room and checked Cassidy's room, empty, as I suspected. 

 I dashed out of the room and it's a good thing I payed attention to were Cassidy was going, cause I found the dining room in record time. If I hadn't paid attention, I would have gotten lost. Koodo's to you Riley. I thought cleverly. 

 I entered the dinning room and saw every seat was taken accept for one, a seat between Evan, and Cassidy. Ouuup.. this is awkward. I'm so glad I chose the urban - fancy look, cause Johanna wore a dress that you would find on the "red carpets worst dress" - she really looked bad in that dress. She didn't have the curves to pull it off. Pfft, girl. 

  I walked awkwardly towards my seat, and saw a plate of fresh food laid on the table. As I sat down, I looked left and right and saw every single eye on me. Dammit, so much for being fashionably late! I rolled my eyes and sat down. As soon as my bum hit the seat, everyone resumed talking. Just like that! 

 I picked up and was about to touch a potato when I was interupted. I felt a presence of someone staring at me, and when I looked up, it was Johanna. She was so jealous of me. Choosing a cute but comfortable outfit. I smirked and took a bite of the potato.  It was seasoned with pepper, salt, and rose mary? It was truly good.. And I wish I ate here more offen.. 

  Ok Riley, pace yourself. Don't eat like a pig. I thought to myself. In reminder of my 13th birthday party, when I ate cake with my hands by accident. 

    "So is everyone enjoying the dinner?" Mrs. Rockwell asked us.

   "Yeah, its really good. Exquisite." The 6 of us smiled.

   "Thank you. I made it myself" Mr. Rockwell smile back.

  After the short conversation, we pushed our focus back onto the food before us. 

  "My husband and I are very tired, and we will be heading to bed now. We are trusting that you will be respectful guests. Happy Birthday Cassidy. Good Night everyone" Mrs. Rockwell said as she stood up and headed upstairs with her husband. 

 I reached out my right hand to pick up my fork when I felt someone's hand touch mine. It was Evan's. His hand was partially ontop of mine, but I had a feeling he was trying to tell me something. I looked at him for answers but all I saw was his pokerface. This is a very dangerous game he's playing, thinking he can 'win' my affection. YEAAH BULL.

  I've only every had a crush on someone, once. He was in my old school, and honestly I don't even remember his name. Patrick? Richard? Oh whatever, it doesn't even matter anymore. I warded off his hand and picked up my fork and began to drink my soup. That's when I felt the presence of someone staring at me again, and yet again, Johanna was. Yeah she's jealous cause she probably thinks, jock-football-player-Evan-McKenzie has a crush on Loner-Riley-Dawson. That must really kill her on the inside.

  Does it make me a bad person that, I'm glad I have something against her? I though cleverly. To break the silence of us I said, "So how's life everyone." There was no reply, just the sound of sipping of soup. 

   "Well this is awkward. Majority of the people in this room don't know me." I coughed.

   "Well I know you" Cassidy smiled. "I do too" Evan seconded. "I know you but I'm not so fond of you." Johanna smirked. "Oh is that so?" I said sarcastically. She's such a b**ch. I rolled my eyes and concetrated on the peas infront of me. 

  The peas were mixed with corn, carrots, and had a nice zesty mozerella cheese spreaded all over the top. I took a spoon full and had to look down to hide my drooling. It was really that good! I took another spoon full and had to repeat the same thing over and over until my taste buds settled down.

 I finished all the food on my plate without looking like a pig, and took a sip of water. The people around me were still eating accept Cassidy and Evan. Johanna was still picking at the soup, she's such a skinny tooth pick. I thought. 

 When everyone finally finished eating, Cassidy annouced that we were going to play truth or dare. Awesome, this isn't going to end out well. I thought. Cassidy told us to meet her in the living room, the one next to the dining room, in about 10-15 minutes. And to dress causally, cause we'd be sitting there for awhile apparently.

  I ran upstairs and into my room, avoiding both Johanna and Evan on the way. I had no time to talk to them, I had to organize my room for the stay I was going to have there. I had to hide my most precious things, so that Johanna wouldn't jack my things. Especically my phone charger.. she'd probably dip it in water and watch me get eletricuted as I plug it into the wall.

  And what would make things worse, I have this impression that she'll ask me the most awkwardest questions during Turth or Dare. Like seriously, I know I don't know her and I'm not up to judge someone I barely know, but this girl is a regulation b**ch.

---------------------------------

THANKS FOR THE READS EVERYONE! ILL UPLOAD MORE TOMORROW! -CARA FUNK